CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

could it be overtraining??

for the last 3 and a half weeks I have been on a diet to get leaner and up until the beginning of this week, i couldnt have asked for better results....however, the last couple days at the gym have been kinda hard, not just because a bit of strength was lost(which happens when cutting) but my energy levels were starting to go down. I have had the same diet for the last 2 weeks(havent lowered calories since week 1, just upped cardio) and i keep my healthy fats up. I think i may have GAINED like 1% bf since last week, not because of gaining fat, but i think i lost muscle due to overtraining. i go to the gym 7 days a week. this is what it looks like

- 1 -back, bi's, core, 25 minutes cardio=1.5 hrs
    - 2 -chest, tris, core, 25 minutes of cardio=1.5hrs
    - 3 -legs, core, 25 minutes cardio=1.5 hours
    - 4 -shoulders/traps, core, 25 minutes of cardio=1.5 hrs
    - 5 -35 minutes of cardio, double up on core
    - 6 -restart

maybe i should have put some off days in there, but it worked for me for a while, and I just love going to the gym...it should be noted that core involves hyperextensions, weighted situps, and kickups, as well as weighted oblique side bends

Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000) Wevans2303 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too much core work.
    1k+ people.

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's your diet.

Overtraining doesn't happen in a few weeks.
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wintermule View Post
    It's your diet.

Overtraining doesn't happen in a few weeks.
    yeah but why would my diet work so well for 3 weeks and then just not work?

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wevans2303 View Post
    Too much core work.
    No such thing, IMO.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

Registered User kickfliptorodeo's Avatar
    kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickfliptorodeo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    therres no such thing as overtraining if your eating enough.

eat food
    On the road to 165lbs 8%bf....

-Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles ?

-I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' ali

-The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. arnold

Originally Posted by kickfliptorodeo View Post
    therres no such thing as overtraining if your eating enough.

eat food
    trust me man i know i gotta eat a **** ton, i wouldnt have made it to 230 without knowing that, but there has to be a point where your muscles get so torn down that they cant rebuild themselves as well as if you werent overtraining

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CHSFOOTBALL View Post
    for the last 3 and a half weeks I have been on a diet to get leaner and up until the beginning of this week, i couldnt have asked for better results....however, the last couple days at the gym have been kinda hard, not just because a bit of strength was lost(which happens when cutting) but my energy levels were starting to go down. I have had the same diet for the last 2 weeks(havent lowered calories since week 1, just upped cardio) and i keep my healthy fats up. I think i may have GAINED like 1% bf since last week, not because of gaining fat, but i think i lost muscle due to overtraining. i go to the gym 7 days a week. this is what it looks like

- 1 -back, bi's, core, 25 minutes cardio=1.5 hrs
    - 2 -chest, tris, core, 25 minutes of cardio=1.5hrs
    - 3 -legs, core, 25 minutes cardio=1.5 hours
    - 4 -shoulders/traps, core, 25 minutes of cardio=1.5 hrs
    - 5 -35 minutes of cardio, double up on core
    - 6 -restart

maybe i should have put some off days in there, but it worked for me for a while, and I just love going to the gym...it should be noted that core involves hyperextensions, weighted situps, and kickups, as well as weighted oblique side bends
    You can't say u think you gained 1% body fat. There are so many factors that affect your body fat during the day. You're probably the same. Don't worry about it and keep lifting hard.