IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

China's tallest waterfall turns out to be fake!

A hiker posted a video that showed the flow of water from Yuntai Mountain Waterfall - billed as China's tallest uninterrupted waterfall - was coming from a pipe built high into the rock face.

The clip has been liked more than 70,000 times since it was first posted on Monday.

Operators of the Yuntai tourism park said that they made the "small enhancement" during the dry season so visitors would feel that their trip had been worthwhile.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cp99l9gpzwgo

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those sneaky Bass Turds

𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Apparently it's real part of the year and fake or enhanced at dry times on the year. So half fake half real.

But you know what I've seen just as bad fakes. For example there are glass bottom boat trips to Skeloudi reef (just out in the bay off Paleokastritsa, Corfu, Greece) very beautiful a lot of fish, ocupus, sea cucumber and coral in shallow water between 5 and 15m (15-45 ft) and the visibility is amazing, 25m (80ft). Anyway that's real, but .. the boat tour people feed the fish so the fish always come close to the boat, not natural behaviour and worse is there is a ruined ancient Greek temple now underwater, you can see some fallen columns and in some places a few statues. Anyway I've not been on the boat tour but I have dived there. When you are close up you can see what the tourist boat trips can't see: these "ancient" Greek statues and columns, where they're broken/fallen have *steel reinforcing rod* showing!

Someone once told me they went on a safari in Kenya (I don't have that sort of money/lifestyle, it wasn't me!) and a trip to see a tribal village where people still dress traditionally and live as simple herding lifestyle, but they got there too early and the "tribes people" had only just arrived for the day and were sitting about smoking and hadn't got changed out of their street clothes yet.

This stuff happens the world over not just China.

Surely you guys must have some stories of stuff they play for tourists in your part of the world?

OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyway something not fake. Here's a picture of the UK's highest unbroken waterfall 98m/322ft. Actually the pic is roughly the bottom half, it's about double this. The pic is not mine (it's an excellent pic!! Belongs to AlexG not one of mine ) but that's me in the bottom left of shot with a very powerful lamp to light up the shot. Getting there isn't completely straightforward

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lots of fake stuff going around

Thomas, that is an amazing shot.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Someone once told me they went on a safari in Kenya (I don't have that sort of money/lifestyle, it wasn't me!) and a trip to see a tribal village where people still dress traditionally and live as simple herding lifestyle, but they got there too early and the "tribes people" had only just arrived for the day and were sitting about smoking and hadn't got changed out of their street clothes yet.
    I went on a boat ride in a part of Anaheim that is supposedly the last remaining remnant of the jungle that once covered the entire continent. Saw some tigers, crocodiles, and even a few elephants. It was pretty impressive! I know they wouldn't fake stuff like that here in the States.

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks, China!
    Romans 6:23
    1 John 1:9
    2 Peter 3:9
    Mark 1:15

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Those sneaky Bass Turds

I prefer this one.

Funihe renal hoses in offevil Kanas for traving wokes

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** is faked everyday all over this globe. We were in Zihuatenajo the day before a cruise ship arrived in port and all the locals dressed normally, cruise ship arrives and they break out the ponchos and big asinine hats. People coming off the ships think these people dress and act like that everyday which is complete bs.

The American news has reported for 3 years that Biden got 81 million votes and there are people who believe it.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    I went on a boat ride in a part of Anaheim that is supposedly the last remaining remnant of the jungle that once covered the entire continent. Saw some tigers, crocodiles, and even a few elephants. It was pretty impressive! I know they wouldn't fake stuff like that here in the States.
    Wow, Anaheim sounds amazing with the jungle and animals, probably the definition of the American Dream 🤣

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is kinda the opposite, but I got called to look at a sewage treatment plant in a rural area in the hills of Guatemala. It was a real nice plant built by the govt but not maintained and the town just cut the pipe and let the raw sewage flow into a drainage and then into a creek. Around the bend from the town that creek drops off a bluff and is a waterfall where tourists track into the jungle to bathe in a pristine waterfall.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    **** is faked everyday all over this globe. We were in Zihuatenajo the day before a cruise ship arrived in port and all the locals dressed normally, cruise ship arrives and they break out the ponchos and big asinine hats. People coming off the ships think these people dress and act like that everyday which is complete bs.
    Yep. 20+ years ago I was visiting these indigenous villages in the Amazon looking at the water supplies and the people are hanging out in t-shirts and shorts. As we're leaving this village, there are old ladies and men who had changed into grass skirts and topless and had tables of jewelry set up. Weird. As we're about to get in our boat, another boat pulls up with this local guide guy and a few German tourists. I guess they wanted to see the "natives" so the guide called ahead so they could get into costume. The villages didn't have electricity, but even then they had phones and someone in the village had a solar panel.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There was a mental hospital built somewhere in the midwest. I didn't stay there. The residents kept on getting sick. A mouse died in the water pipes during construction and poisoned the supply from bacterial contamination.

That must have really been a downer. The residents are in a mental hospital and they are drinking contaminated water from a water line that a mouse died in.

That sounds like my typical week as a landlord.
    Funihe renal hoses in offevil Kanas for traving wokes

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Fake Chinese Waterfall is still pretty. Now go ahead and jump on me with your non-binary shiit.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    The Fake Chinese Waterfall is still pretty. Now go ahead and jump on me with your non-binary shiit.
    I don't even know what non-binary means, unless it's some new math that doesn't use 1s and 0s.