spaskowitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need bicep and cardio workout for today!

Can someone give me a good bicep and cardio workout for today? I want something to to challenge me and get me in good shape. Im tired of the ordinary. Thanks bros

bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bradroepke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Squat- 3 sets of 5
    The University of Tennessee
    Kinesiology | Biology

-----------

youtube.com/user/bradleyroepke

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Preacher Curls
    Dumbell Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Concentration Curls
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Um.. not sure if srs OP. I would do some pull ups / chin ups, hammer curls and then rowing for the cardio, but then again i wouldnt do a bicep and cardio day.
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

glutamine for the glutes garrettkirkman's Avatar
    garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    preacher curl dropsets to failure

incline dumbell curls

zottman curls

run for 20 minutes HIIT
    bench: 275
    deadlift:385
    squat: 335

currently bulking till 210 then cutting to 195 8% bf

any questions on landscaping feel free to pm, ran my own landscaping company for 5 years.

Un-Aesthetic Diabetic wereireland's Avatar
    wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wereireland is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    squats 3x5
    front squats 3x5
    deadlifts 1x5

I think thats a good arm workout
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150792433

UMF crew

Wetbreast gonna make it crew