Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long will this take?

Let's say I alternate every day like this:

Sun: Abs
    Monday: HIIT Cardio
    Tues: Abs
    Wed: HIIT Cardio
    Thurs: Abs
    Fri: HIIT Cardio
    Sat: Rest

With that system every week, how long would it take to get from 23% to 12% bodyfat?

Don't worry I'll still eat a lot (healthy foods dont worry).

imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10) imanooo000ob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Runitek View Post

With that system every week, how long would it take to get from 23% to 12% bodyfat?

it shouldn't take that long.. to become nothing but skin and bones.

Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Runitek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imanooo000ob View Post
    it shouldn't take that long.. to become nothing but skin and bones.
    You dont get it... HIIT is for keeping the muscle instead of normal cardio which burns muscle

bump?

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dont do abs 3 days

lift like you normally would it burns more calories and theres no such thing as spot reduction.

lower the amount of calories you eat each day too. Aim under 2k for your size. something like 1700 each day would put you at a deficit.

NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NOMNOMNONOM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get a full body routine and do abs no more than two days per week.
    Always rep back 100+ (even on recharge)

Originally Posted by BongoBanger View Post
    dont do abs 3 days

lift like you normally would it burns more calories and theres no such thing as spot reduction.

lower the amount of calories you eat each day too. Aim under 2k for your size. something like 1700 each day would put you at a deficit.

Abs recharge and re-energize very quickly unlike other muscles
    I already have a full body routine but that's a whole different topic

2k might be too small if i work out that much every day dont u think?

Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You dont get it... HIIT is for keeping the muscle instead of normal cardio which burns muscle
    broscience there...

Originally Posted by Extivium View Post
    broscience there...
    what's broscience?

Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what's broscience?
    what i quoted

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why are you training abs soo much? You're clearly not training them heavy enough.

Focus on weight training, more than cardio and hiit, so you can build muscle while cutting fat. The more muscle you have the more calories you burn at rest.

And without knowing how you look, exactly what you eat,your body type, and the intensity that you train its hard to give you an idea of how long it would take.

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think you're on the right path ... anyone who's concerned about preserving muscle should prioritize HIIT over resistance training.

GOOD LUCK!!

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Abs recharge and re-energize very quickly unlike other muscles
    I already have a full body routine but that's a whole different topic

2k might be too small if i work out that much every day dont u think?
    Yes they do, but if you can train them only two days after then you are not training them hard enough... .they should still be hurting on day 2

An hour ago, I had a superhard deadly hour long bootcamp ab workout, now my abs feel all rested and I'm ready for another hour. Wth at your statement?

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    An hour ago, I had a superhard deadly hour long bootcamp ab workout, now my abs feel all rested and I'm ready for another hour.

the one time i ever post in the teen section giving advice.

Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaska2012 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    An hour ago, I had a superhard deadly hour long bootcamp ab workout, now my abs feel all rested and I'm ready for another hour. Wth at your statement?
    Get out.

lol its called delayed on-set muscle soreness, but i also think your not training hard enough

nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10) nevereon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fapping doesn't count as superhard deadly hour long bootcamps brah.