in the repair shop Commonpremier21's Avatar
    Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gaspari SizeOn, problems? non-reponder?

I've been on the SizeOn for exactly two weeks now. My diet cannot be too much better, and I've followed all the directions for taking this supplement. This is my schedule:

Pre-WO meal
    45 minutes later start workout
    after warmup and 3 sets, I still sipping on SizeOn, I usually finish the SizeOn with 1 or 2 sets left in my workout. I have an additional gallon container for water during WO.

On offdays I take the SizeOn about 10 minutes before I go to bed

After these 2 weeks, I did not experience any gains in strength, weight, or measureable size. Anyone have any comments/guesses on what the problem might be? I had a lot of hope for this product but it's been dissapointing so far.
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try taking it immediatly post workout. That's what I have been doing. I don't buy into that "sip while you train" crap. I drink water all workout, then on my drive home from the gym I sip SizeON. And then at home I pound my two scoops of Ergopharm GF Pro. Working well for me.

And on off days, I take it half hour before bedtime. Because right at bedtime I pound Ultra Peptide with 20 ounces of Skim Milk. I'm growing like a ....... well, I'm gaining a little bit

-Spaz

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its hard to say from this minimal information and, in my experience (and no offense intended), but "My diet cannot be too much better" is not usually true.

That aside, please let me know what results your were hoping to get? As far as I know, SizeOn is more of an energizer/creatine/pump product, ergo, you should get some preworkout energy, strength from the creatine coctail and maybe some pump in the gym.

Did you not experience anything? You noted that you did not have any increase in mass, well, mass comes from food. If you have a spot on diet and you did not increase in size, you need to increase your cals.

As for strength and pump, it could be a result of your diet. While I find gaspari's claims slightly outrageous, the product has generally received good reviews.

Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks man, I think i'll give that a try with the last 2 weeks. By the way, does anyone know the reason behind drinking the serving close to bedtime?
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology

Originally Posted by RB12
    Its hard to say from this minimal information and, in my experience (and no offense intended), but "My diet cannot be too much better" is not usually true.

That aside, please let me know what results your were hoping to get? As far as I know, SizeOn is more of an energizer/creatine/pump product, ergo, you should get some preworkout energy, strength from the creatine coctail and maybe some pump in the gym.

Did you not experience anything? You noted that you did not have any increase in mass, well, mass comes from food. If you have a spot on diet and you did not increase in size, you need to increase your cals.

As for strength and pump, it could be a result of your diet. While I find gaspari's claims slightly outrageous, the product has generally received good reviews.

With this product, I was mainly looking for some strength gains, better endurance in the gym and better recovery. I didn't experience too much change in endurance, and recovery might of been slightly better but barely noticeble. I understand what I have to do to gain size, I guess i was referring more towards the cell volume and vascularity department.
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Commonpremier21
    With this product, I was mainly looking for some strength gains, better endurance in the gym and better recovery. I didn't experience too much change in endurance, and recovery might of been slightly better but barely noticeble. I understand what I have to do to gain size, I guess i was referring more towards the cell volume and vascularity department.
    K, sorry, I misunderstood. Well, the unfortunate part is that a lot of people respond differently to different supps. I have been disappointed with things that have received "rave reviews" in the past. Give Big_Spaz's dosing a try and hopefully you will get some better results, otherwise, chalk it up as a trial and error Good luck

I Was Built For This triniwayne's Avatar
    triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triniwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took Size-On for 5 weeks and I personally didn't gain a pound and had no strength increases either. I followed the directions exactly also. Not every product works for every"body".

alright thanks guys. I'm pretty suprised I don't seem to be responding to creatine gluconate. I've already failed with CEE, which lost of people had great results with. The weird thing is I do respond to creatine mono...
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology

alright thanks guys. I'm pretty suprised I don't seem to be responding to creatine gluconate. I've already failed with CEE, which lost of people had great results with. The weird thing is I do respond to creatine mono...
    I feel for ya bro, I am the same way. The best results I have had is with orotic acid (man clout and orotine). Clout is still my hands down favorite supp for endurance, strength, recovery, etc.

Originally Posted by RB12
    I feel for ya bro, I am the same way. The best results I have had is with orotic acid (man clout and orotine). Clout is still my hands down favorite supp for endurance, strength, recovery, etc.

Oh ya definitly, I guess we're the same. I took Clout in September and had rediculous results, my strength went through the roof like I've never experienced before. I almost got Clout again this time, but saw great reveiws on SizeOn. I'm definitly going back on Clout after I'm done with Sizeon.
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology

Oh ya definitly, I guess we're the same. I took Clout in September and had rediculous results, my strength went through the roof like I've never experienced before. I almost got Clout again this time, but saw great reveiws on SizeOn. I'm definitly going back on Clout after I'm done with Sizeon.
    Well, if you are interested in trying some other products (just for variety sake) I had pretty decent results with Met-RX Amped and Dymatize Xpand as well.

haha I don't have a craving for variety, just the hope of running into something better. But now I know I probably won't be getting better results than Clout (in the creatine catagory), I'll probably just stick with it. But thanks RB12, I'll keep those in mind if I'm itching to try something different.
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology