bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluebandana457 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

2 sessions of HIIT cardio per day

I was going to spin for 20min before breakfast doing a 2 min warmup and cooldown and doing intervals every min with a 1 min recovery. After lifting in pm, i was going to do the same thing on a treadmill. I need to lose about 10lbs of fat (stomach, hips). I eat clean and lift, should i add more cardio or should this do it? thanks!!

ps-i lost weight before doing 45min of slow cardio on a treadmill before breakfast but i just don't have the time for that anymore

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, more than 2 sessions per week of true HIIT is not recommended.

However, I have a feeling you are doing moderate intensity intervals and not high intensity intervals, and 40 min per day of those would be ok.

True HIIT involves keeping your heart rate at 85-90% of MHR for the duration of the cardio. It is not activity that can be sustained longer than 20 minutes at a time, as it is very very hard to do.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dargos9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with terracota. I'd do intervals after weight training but not hiit. Usually I do hiit on non-weight training days and I'm not sure I could do it twice in one day.

jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm currently doing a similar workout... I do 30 minutes of intervals before my lifting and another 30 minutes after...my heart rate ranges between 76% and 88%. This is all first thing in the morning before I go to work. So far, I'm really enjoying it and getting good results.

If your diet is fairly clean, you should see results from what you're doing.