DavidFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My progress on SD

I started 10mg of SD on saturday and I have already made a change in weight and strenght. I gone from 187 to 191 in just a matter of days. I also did chest today for the first time while on SD. I usually do 5x5's of 225 but instead I did 245 for the first 3 sets and 235 for the last 2 remaining sets. I also started out on incline with 225 and got that 4 times for a personal best. I wrapped it up doing 205 for my remaining sets and doing 5 reps each. I can't imagine the gains I will make off of 20mg of SD. I also got a bottle of Rampage in today and added that to my cycle.

The only sides I'm having are shrinking nuts...but I still have good wood...HAHA!!! I been taking Fenugreek and DHEA hoping this will resolve the problem. Any suggestions? I can get HCG from someone I know if anyone thinks I should go for it and of course if it would help.

Growin Guns, Krnza, Dutchman, Tenacious and Ironpimpin have all been helpful for me in selecting what sups to take. Thanks guys

Chemical Enhancement sardis3207's Avatar
    sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DavidFaith
    I started 10mg of SD on saturday and I have already made a change in weight and strenght. I gone from 187 to 191 in just a matter of days. I also did chest today for the first time while on SD. I usually do 5x5's of 225 but instead I did 245 for the first 3 sets and 235 for the last 2 remaining sets. I also started out on incline with 225 and got that 4 times for a personal best. I wrapped it up doing 205 for my remaining sets and doing 5 reps each. I can't imagine the gains I will make off of 20mg of SD. I also got a bottle of Rampage in today and added that to my cycle.

The only sides I'm having are shrinking nuts...but I still have good wood...HAHA!!! I been taking Fenugreek and DHEA hoping this will resolve the problem. Any suggestions? I can get HCG from someone I know if anyone thinks I should go for it and of course if it would help.

Growin Guns, Krnza, Dutchman, Tenacious and Ironpimpin have all been helpful for me in selecting what sups to take. Thanks guys
    Dang how are you on SD and DHEA at the same time while not busting anyones face in? I get ragingly pissed when I take DHEA alone lol. Thats cool about your gains though man, Im glad youre getting such good results.

Registered User BigItalianboy20's Avatar
    BigItalianboy20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome results man, this is my 4th day on superdrol myself.....definately gained 3 pounds since sunday...Ive been eating every two hours. ive noticed an extra two reps on every excersise ive done so far....sounds good tho man keep it up,,,,check out my threat too!

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Keep up the good work David!
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.