MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have CONCERNS! 1g protein for 1lbs muscle? NO TOILET?

1. I'll be honest... most of my protein (80%) comes from shakes because they dissolve fast. If eat chicken or tuna then I get so full I can't eat any more and it screws my calories.

But can my body take care of 50g of protein per meal or is that too much per meal?

2. I know I have many posts, but I am 180lbs at the moment, about 12-13% BF and I only eat 100g of protein per day and about 130g of carbs and some healthy fats.

I could switch to 150g protein and 70g-80g carbs and sustein the same cutting caloric intake.

Should I make the switch?

3. I eat a cup of veggies per day but I sh*t once in 5 days! Minor constipations, but barely noticeable (I have Magnesium cure!).

Should I worry about that? What is something fibrous that doesn't have many calories that will help me sh*t?!
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How many times is this question going to be asked per day.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50) exub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat That Fiber Boyeee
    chasing the next level....

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by exub View Post
    Eat That Fiber Boyeee
    Read the questions, smart ass...
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MonarchX View Post
    Read the questions, smart ass...
    Anything green.

Spinach, Broccoli, Green Beans, good lettuce, brussel sprouts, cabbage...go to the produce section...it doesnt bite.

I work in one, so trust me!
    Obtaining knowledge is half the battle, knowing how to apply said knowledge is the other half. Executing is the simplest part of success when you have a plan based on sensible well informed choices.

OK, what about other concerns I have?

And is it BAD if you don't crap btw??

philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) philly85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MonarchX View Post
    OK, what about other concerns I have?

And is it BAD if you don't crap btw??
    long term yes it is bad if you dont crap

green veggies are your friend, maybe even some fiber pills
    Solo los fuertes sobreviven

BRO, Y U NO COME AT ME?

Any other comments regarding protein intake?

Bump!

!!

johnangele has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same problem with increased protein in my diet. It took a few weeks..... 2 weeks....to get back to once a day B/M's. First things not to do is to take an over the counter product. Go the natural way....greens.....magnesium and fiber. From what I read and to what I have experienced was your bowel get lazy and you are eating less food. So in a nut shell you body was use to allot for food going in and going out. It does take time for you body to get used to eating health again.....if you are concerned.....PLEASE GO SEE YOU DOCTOR>>>>it can be something else!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by johnangele View Post
    I had the same problem with increased protein in my diet. It took a few weeks..... 2 weeks....to get back to once a day B/M's. First things not to do is to take an over the counter product. Go the natural way....greens.....magnesium and fiber. From what I read and to what I have experienced was your bowel get lazy and you are eating less food. So in a nut shell you body was use to allot for food going in and going out. It does take time for you body to get used to eating health again.....if you are concerned.....PLEASE GO SEE YOU DOCTOR>>>>it can be something else!!!!!!!
    I got that already.

I was asking about 1g of protein per 1lbs of weight!

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What the hell are you asking then? You first wondered if one pound of protein per bodyweight is harmful, we told you no. Then you wondered if not having a bowel movement is bas and what to do about it; we told you to see a doctor.

Your questions have been answered.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    What the hell are you asking then? You first wondered if one pound of protein per bodyweight is harmful, we told you no. Then you wondered if not having a bowel movement is bas and what to do about it; we told you to see a doctor.

Your questions have been answered.
    I asked here first and I must be blind but I don't see anyone answering regarding protein INTAKE (1g per 1lbs).

In nutrition section there are answers though!

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used to have that problem and then I began eating one fist sized salad per day. I take a low carb wrap spread some peanut butter and a little honey and the salad, then wrap it up and eat it. All of it's just a couple of hundred calories.

I now use the bathroom once or more per day and feel much better. I could be wrong, but I feel like toxic stuff builds up and isn't healthy.

Meanwhile, bran and other products sold to make you regular do not work for me. I think that the moisture and the long fiberous nature of salad leaves help much more.

Try it.

littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlejohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Psyllium husks works wonders. Gives you craps to be proud of.
    Cannibals love bodybuilders!

2/24/08 - 255 lbs, 19.79% BF, 204.5lbs lean
    Current crap BMI: 35.6

emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emchowdhury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ya! eat 180 grams of protein a do. that should do good. You cutting or bulking? If you bulk, more protein needed. 1.5 per pound
    Bengal Tiger

McGuiver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I was taking 5-6 shakes a day I dropped guts about 7 times in a day...no joke or sarcasm that is.

I literally went to the toilet every hour @ work between 9-5 some times twice in the same hour.