ILoveEggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ILoveEggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ILoveEggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ILoveEggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ILoveEggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ILoveEggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ILoveEggs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gains after eating disorder

I had a disorder then discovered lifting I gained 17 lbs so far I lost 40 lbs at first. Please comment/critique below
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ILoveEggs; 03-24-2013 at 02:02 PM.

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You definitely made some progress, well done! Even more impressed under the adversity you have had with your eating disorder. Keep up the good work!!!!

Check out this Youtube video from Furious Pete. His transformation from Anorexia to 230lbs. He's now a competitive eater. Check out his channel, he's made some pretty cool videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvILb8psZpM