CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Going for size width

This has nothing to do with diet so dont comment about that please. This is what im doing now for Bulk width shoulders back chest ..... i just intend to gain pure mass.

Chest:
    Butter flys: 3 sets of 8
    Bench: 4 sets 8 reps 5 reps 5 reps 3 reps
    Incline press: 3 sets 12 reps 10 reps 8 reps
    Chest dips: 3 sets of 8
    Decline Press: 3 sets of 8
    Tree Huggers (cable): 2 sets of 5
    Palm press(not sure how to describe almost like a butterfly with cables accept hands are low to the sides and press forward flexing chest): 2 sets of 5

Triceps:
    Dips: 3 sets of 12
    Diamonds (close bench): 4 sets 12 reps 8 reps 5 reps 3 reps
    Straight Bar Press Downs: 3 sets of 8
    Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 8
    Reverse Bar Press Downs: 3 sets of 8
    Rope Pull downs: 4 sets of 8

Legs:
    Squats: 5 sets 8 reps 8 reps 5 reps 5 reps 3 reps
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 8
    Hack Squats: 4 sets of 8
    Hammy Curls: 3 sets of 8
    Leg Press: 3 sets of 8
    Donkey Calf Raises: 2 sets of 12
    Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets of 12

Back:
    Wide Grip Chinups: 3 sets of 8
    Dead Lift: 4 sets of 8
    Close rows: 3 sets of 8
    Lat Pull Downs BB: 2 sets of 8
    Lat Pull Downs: 2 sets of 8
    Rows Wide: 3 sets of 8
    Single Arm Rows: 3 sets of 8
    Hyper EXT machine 3 sets of 8

Biceps:
    BB curls: 4 sets 10 reps 8 reps 6 reps 4 reps
    alt DB curls: 4 sets of 8
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 8
    Incline DB curls: 3 sets of 8
    Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 8
    Concentration Curls: 2 sets of 8
    Burners (another odd workout i do start BB curl with low weight do 8 reps about 33% down then do 8 more 66% down then do 8 full reps of bb curl so 24 reps per set): 2 sets of 24

Ok thats what im doing and yes i feel comfortable with high sets i have a cushy job im never sore more then a day or 2 so i rather not be recomended to lower my sets to 14 or 16. I know i dont have a shoulder day and i havnt decided if im gonna but im sure alot of people will reem me out real good so ill probaly get one my shoulders are naturally very wide and they seem to grow even tho i dont have a day for them so critisize away feel free to gimme adjustmants etc replace exercises some exercises im willing to replace such as alt db curls and dead lifts because i dont like them.

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make sure your diet is in check. Seriously, if your diet is fine you will gain mass regardless of what your program is like. That being said, I would work mainly in the 6-12 rep range for pure hypertrophy gains.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah im going for hypertrophy right now i do 3 phase strength etc i should add im only taking creatine and im gonna toss in glutamine next pay check i want to do a competition in a year the only downfall in my body is my back mid part of my the "wings" as they are refered to see picture of lee prise attached i only attach lee priest pictures for these things because were same height he just weighs roughly 100lbs more then me
    Attached Images
    Go hard or go home

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CJJ
    yeah im going for hypertrophy right now i do 3 phase strength etc i should add im only taking creatine and im gonna toss in glutamine next pay check i want to do a competition in a year the only downfall in my body is my back mid part of my the "wings" as they are refered to see picture of lee prise attached i only attach lee priest pictures for these things because were same height he just weighs roughly 100lbs more then me
    I'm the same height too, just a little lighter
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis