Thread: cardio question

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)

cardio question

I havnt done cardio before, didnt really need to. but im thinking i might cut soon-ish. So here's the question:

If low intesity cardio (walking) uses fat directly for fuel, and high intensity cardio burns more fat but uses carbs for fuel, wouldnt i be better off doing medium intesity cardio (slow jogging/fast walking) in the morning before breakfast for say, 15-20 mins?

What do ya reckon?
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

A.VOID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.VOID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A.VOID has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There have been LOTS of studies on that topic. In the end, the advantage of doing cardio in the AM is negligible. It's like a 2% advantage.

The best time to do it is whenever you can fit it in during the day.

I will recommend that you wait at least 30 minutes or more after eating. Otherwise, you just feel SLOW AND SLOPPY

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont mean to spark another debate or anything, but i mean the easiest (less effort) way to target fat would be an hour long walk or so?
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

Salford Reds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. You're on the right track doing that.