RottenApple17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Do I have narrow clavicles/frame?

Hi, I want to start lifting but before that, I want to know what my expectations should be.

I know this is not a high-quality picture, sorry about that, but would you say based on this that I have a small frame or narrow clavicles?

I'd like to know also how to measure my clavicles and shoulders length, the information about how to do it is kinda confusing

Thanks.
    Attached Images

rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjthegreat10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kinda hard to tell but you don’t look too narrow, get to work on your side delts.

RottenApple17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rjthegreat10 View Post
    Kinda hard to tell but you don’t look too narrow, get to work on your side delts.
    Thanks for the advice

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What would you do if people said yes? It's not going to change how you train and improve what you have. Play the hand you are dealt, it's all you can do anyway.