safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Have only a barbell help me design a workout

Hi all as stated i only have a barbell at home. I have plenty of weights to go on the barbell. Can i make a decent routine with just a barbell? I also have a weighted vest which i can put about 60lbs on for additional resistance. Thanks in advance

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    All Pros will work.

You can clean-and-front squat instead of back squat. You need somewhere to drop the bar onto - like some mats because it's easy to lose your grip. Zercher squat is a possibility too. I would seriously consider some spotter stands - can't be too expensive and will help with bench press too.

Bench press: try floor press.

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the reply mate thats some great ideas. Only 1 thing though, could i use push ups as my chest exercise as im not too keen on floor press, adding resistance, changing variations etc ?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I guess. You might need a partner to balance weight on your back. Maybe a weighted vest goes high enough, I don't know.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by safcpaul View Post
    Thanks for the reply mate thats some great ideas. Only 1 thing though, could i use push ups as my chest exercise as im not too keen on floor press, adding resistance, changing variations etc ?
    Do the floor press. When the weight gets 'heavy', getting into position is an exercise in itself. I suggest starting with a muscle snatch, progressing to a power clean and press//push press before the front squats.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I guess. You might need a partner to balance weight on your back. Maybe a weighted vest goes high enough, I don't know.
    Yeh that might become an issue at some point but i dont think for a while. Thanks mate appreciate it