digitalS82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting back into it Day 6&7

Didn't get up to much this weekend. But just want to keep accountable on these postings.

I wanted to do some yoga this weekend, but ended up unexpectedly spending g the majority of the weekend with the woman I'm seeing. Went to the movies as well and I had a BBQ bacon hotdog...not the best idea. Diet, man...it's always the hardest thing for me.

Cooked up a sausage, kale and bacon pasta for my lunches, my boss (who is a Marathon runner had some at lunch the other day, thought I'd give it a shot). Also cooked some of my Bolognese which I'll have for a couple of dinners.

Most likely going to be working late this week and the company will provide me with some dinners.

Back in the gym in the morning with some chest and back!

Thanks, everyone,

Scott

PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PhysicsK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well bro they didn't build Rome over night
    We all like to eat something different than our diet menu from time to time so don't be hard on yourself about that BBQ Think about protein you got from it hehe, try to find positive in negative and that can sometimes help you turn negative situations into hmm less negative hehe

Chest and Back is a good combination... keep it up bro!

Peace

digitalS82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ha ha ha,

Yeah I just tell myself I'm bulkin'...

Thanks, mate. Yes, I figure gradual steps. Start hitting the gym again and get that ball rolling and then start incorporating healthier eating choices as I start doing some research into it.

Cheers again for the pep talk!

Originally Posted by PhysicsK View Post
    Well bro they didn't build Rome over night
    We all like to eat something different than our diet menu from time to time so don't be hard on yourself about that BBQ Think about protein you got from it hehe, try to find positive in negative and that can sometimes help you turn negative situations into hmm less negative hehe

Chest and Back is a good combination... keep it up bro!

Peace