rhaddad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Royal Sport LTD - BURN Log

Hey there! Recently had the opportunity to try and review a product from Royal Sport LTD. Quick thank you to Cory and the Royal Sports team! I'll be using BURN, their thermogenic fat burner. This is my first log! Here we go:

About me: My name is Rob, and I'm a dental student in Michigan. I'm 25 years old, 5'10" and as of Day 1, I weighed in at 185.0 lbs. Never checked my body fat percentage, but I'd guess it to be around 15%+.

I've been working out consistently for 6 years now, with a more disciplined training approach in the past 2 years. Still, diet has been my weak point. I'm going to take this chance using BURN to really lock down my diet and see what I can do!

This is currently Day 2 of using BURN. My experience from Day 1 yesterday was great! Took 1 capsule in the morning at 7am, and another in the afternoon at around 1pm. Felt a good source of energy, warmed up a bit, but I didn't notice the shakes/jitters I've seen with other thermogenics that I've tried (Hydroxycut, Super HD, BPI B4). This is hugely important for me in my day-to-day because I need those fine hand skills and stability for dentistry, y'all!

Day 2: similar feel, mild shakiness. Got through my work well. I've been drinking water as often as I can, and it helps keep me balanced.

As far as training and nutrition, I will be doing my best to follow Craig Carpuso's 30 Days Out trainer. I went through it earlier at the beginning of this summer and I loved the intensity and sweat I was getting with each day. I'm going to up the weights and really challenge myself with the cardio portion. Obviously it gets very boring and monotonous, but I gotta do it!

Open to any suggestion/critics on how to write a log, but I'll do my best to be informative and concise. Thanks!

My current stack:

6am: BURN thermogenic, CLA
    6:30am: MegaMan Multi-vitamin, Fish Oil - with breakfast
    12pm: Royal Sport's TARGET weight loss supp - with lunch
    1pm: BURN, CLA
    5pm: Cellucor C4 Extreme - pre-workout
    6pm: Cellucor COR-perforamnce Whey - post-workout
    7pm: TARGET - with dinner
    11pm: MusclePharm Z-Core PM test booster/sleep recovery

Day 3: Feeling great! I've been weighing myself every morning these past three days: 185.5 --> 182.8 --> 180.7lbs. It's pleasant to see! (although it's most likely just me coming back to reality with consistent diet after a vacation of poor eating/drinking)

I definitely feel the effect of BURN about an hour after taking it. Get a little toasty and if I'm exerting myself walking to school or not in a well conditioned room, I'll break a slight sweat. My current stack and keeping a consistent water intake are really helping me control my appetite! I'm able to go through the day with 1000-1500 calories.

Chest day yesterday, Back day today -- getting a great workout in and adding 20 minutes of cardio afterwards.

That's it for today!

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good start in here.
    Will be following a long.
    First Burn log I have seen so far.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Day 4: Weighed in at 177.5lbs in the morning. Getting comfortable with my routine now. Followed the shoulder day workout of 30 Days Out. Killer! Finished the workout with a 5 mile bike ride. Kept my diet well, getting around 1000 calories per day. Can't wait to see how I'm doing after next week! BURN and TARGET are really helping me keep my appetite down and energy up. I can definitely tell!

Day 9: Routine as usual. Taking 1 BURN at 6am when I wake up, 1 TARGET at lunch time (noon), 1 BURN at 1pm, and 1 TARGET at dinner (7pm). Easily keeping my appetite down. Feeling lean! Checked in today at 176.5lbs. Had a little cheat day on Saturday (Day 6), but I'm back at it. Hit a 22mile bike ride on Sunday (Day 7)...KILLER! I am not used to that. Might have to do it again tho =). Hit chest on Monday (Day 8), back today (Day 9). I'd like to try and get some more cardio/core workouts in. Gotta work on that.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid weight loss so far man. Not sure if that is water weight so far or what but fantastic!
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Solid weight loss so far man. Not sure if that is water weight so far or what but fantastic!
    Thanks, man! It was definitely coming back down after that vacation week with friends, haha. But this stack of Burn and Target are really helping me to keep my energy up and quell my appetite now that I'm back to a good routine. 12 days in, and with the exception of this past Saturday, I've been eating under 1500 calories! Should have thought to post some myfitnesspal screenshots on here, but my target macros (that I'm hitting pretty well) are: F = 60g, C = 70g, P = 180g

I'm back! Been a busy couple of weeks, but I've been keeping up with my BURN and TARGET combo, lifting with some post-cardio Monday-Saturday. Started on the 1st of the month, so today is Day: 23. I'm looking leaner, probably the best I've ever seen myself be. Weighing in at 174lbs this week.

I'm currently on a rotation for school this week and living out of a hotel room. The hotel has a decent dumbbell selection and cable machine, but that's about it. Still able to keep up my workouts, however. I've been throwing in some early morning 2mile runs on the tredmill before going into work. Generally sticking with the same workout plan: Craig Carpuso's 30 Days Out trainer. Diet is pretty disciplined, keeping myself occupied in the work day so I'm not bored and snacking. Hitting around 1500 calories. 2000 on days when I'm feeling way too depleted, but sometimes toughing it out with 1000cals on other days.

Mid-progress quick review: BURN is a solid product. Barely any jittery feeling, but still feeling my body amped up and working. I've really been enjoying this so far.

Day 30: Back at it. Hard! I'll admit, in the past 4 weeks I've been trying out BURN, I've had some collapsing days as far as diet and habit goes (probably 6 were quite poor). That's on me, not knuckling down enough. Since Sunday (Day 28), been keeping the intake low and output high! I've been doing a little cardio circuit upon waking up at 630am, before my work day, for about 20 minutes. It's been kicking my body into gear. After work, I get my lift sessions in followed by a 2mile run. Clocking in today at 176.2lbs.

Got the opportunity to keep the log going with another shipment of BURN. Thankful for that! Going to see what more I can do here. I'll check in next week!

Day 42: Settling in at 174.5lbs! I've been taking BURN consistently 2x/day. Energy level has been great. Very little shakiness when I go about my day. Currently, I'm starting to feel periods of rapid heart rate more often. Just laying down, watching tv, and it's just a little bit uncomfortable. But I try to make my post-Burn intake to be utilized with a cardio workout. I don't live as close in walking distance to my school gym, and it's starting to get too cool outside for outdoor cardio. Gonna make the effort, though. Everyone is probably bulking, but I'm over here trying to achieve a year long lean physique. If I let myself bulk, it'll just be even harder for me to get back to the progress I've gotten so far!

I'm going to take this log to 60 days. We'll see what my final results will look like. Just in time for the holiday season to kick off :P Gotta stay disciplined tho!