jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Oxyelite pro powder 8 week trial GTFIH!!

Just received my oxyelite pro powder from australian sports nutrition, and decided to make a log with progress for the 8 weeks. Any positive or negetive effects, side effects, overall feeling and dosage info will be posted and will post final comparison pic after the 8 weeks.

Currently 114kg and my goal weight to be by the end of the 8 weeks is 105-100kg
    i will be doing a 5 day split with 1 - 1.5 hour cardio a day

Will start the 8 week trial on monday

jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jakeeporter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So ive been on it since monday and i must admit, way better then any other fat burners i have tried

Taste: 7.5/10 - It comes in 2 different flavours, raspberry lemonade and watermelon
    when i had my first scoop of the watermelon i wasn't overly impressed, doesn't exactly taste like the watermelon flavour scivation used for there xtend or the musclemeds amino decanate but still tolerable. the only thing i dont enjoy about the taste is the after taste, sort of tastes like plastic to me haha!

Mixability: 10/10 - it mixes great, you use a tiny little 1 gram scoop and shake for 10 seconds and all good to go

Smell: 6/10 - When i first opened up the tub it didnt smell like watermelon at all, looked purple and smelt like grape hubba bubba bubble gum to me lol

Effectiveness: 10/10 - by far the best fat burner i have used so far, ive only used it for 3 days and the scales have gone down 1.5kg which im guessing is most likely water weight but i would like to see how much weight i can lose with this assisting me.
    You start to sweat alot more while in the gym with this and alot more focus for me to.

Overall Opinion: 10/10 - well i haven't used it for very long but so far i am impressed by usplabs with their new oxyelite powder and making it available for australians since the old one got banned. i think they have done a great job bringing it back, plus better in powder form then popping some tasteless pills.

angelreyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi how you going with the powder? Im keen to buy some and was hoping to get it cheaper than the $90 they are asking for it.
    However if its as good as you say it is, Im happy to pay that for it.
    Also do you know why they banned the pill version? I notice I can get them online still?

Mixability: 10/10 - it mixes great, you use a tiny little 1 gram scoop and shake for 10 seconds and all good to go

Smell: 6/10 - When i first opened up the tub it didnt smell like watermelon at all, looked purple and smelt like grape hubba bubba bubble gum to me lol

Effectiveness: 10/10 - by far the best fat burner i have used so far, ive only used it for 3 days and the scales have gone down 1.5kg which im guessing is most likely water weight but i would like to see how much weight i can lose with this assisting me.
    You start to sweat alot more while in the gym with this and alot more focus for me to.

Overall Opinion: 10/10 - well i haven't used it for very long but so far i am impressed by usplabs with their new oxyelite powder and making it available for australians since the old one got banned. i think they have done a great job bringing it back, plus better in powder form then popping some tasteless pills.[/QUOTE]
    Once I was content with the idea that There will always be someone better than me in every way. Now I just want to be the best me I can be!

rustylamante has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi angelreyne

hi, i kno its probably a lil late for this but i was looking into this as well and i read that yohimbine, which is an ingredient in the capsule form of OEP, isn't allowed to be imported into Aus. The powder version of OEP has the yohimbine taken out.

Originally Posted by angelreyne View Post
    Hi how you going with the powder? Im keen to buy some and was hoping to get it cheaper than the $90 they are asking for it.
    However if its as good as you say it is, Im happy to pay that for it.
    Also do you know why they banned the pill version? I notice I can get them online still?

Overall Opinion: 10/10 - well i haven't used it for very long but so far i am impressed by usplabs with their new oxyelite powder and making it available for australians since the old one got banned. i think they have done a great job bringing it back, plus better in powder form then popping some tasteless pills.
    [/QUOTE]

jessdebowskiyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jakeeporter View Post
    Just received my oxyelite pro powder from australian sports nutrition, and decided to make a log with progress for the 8 weeks. Any positive or negetive effects, side effects, overall feeling and dosage info will be posted and will post final comparison pic after the 8 weeks.

Currently 114kg and my goal weight to be by the end of the 8 weeks is 105-100kg
    i will be doing a 5 day split with 1 - 1.5 hour cardio a day

Will start the 8 week trial on monday
    hey man, update us again please?
    • Gym, boxing

• Sport Science and Exercise Health student, UWA

• Foodie!