NakedBarbarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Complete Nutrition

Went to Complete Nutrition's Liberty location and bought myself a whole new stack of supplements.
    I had heard good things about them but was honestly super impressed. The employee's knowledge of all of their products was incredible and had some of the bet customer service skills of any store I've ever entered. All of their employees are also certified personal trainers, not just any chump off the street.
    I have yet to "field test" their products but I have high hopes. Their products are slightly pricier, as most premium products are, but after the plethra of deals and %'s off (especially for returning customers) you still don't come out a loser. I figured up that once I become a returning customer the supplements I am a regular of will actually come cheaper than The ones I got before (pre workout and protein are what I base this off of).
    I highly recommend this store to anyone with long term fitness goals. I could not have been more pleased. Their employees are top quality and gracious amounts of money you can save make this store one of the best I've ever stepped into.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What did you end up buying and how much was the total?
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

NakedBarbarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    What did you end up buying and how much was the total?
    Buzzerk (pre) V-Core (protein) and an N.O. Supp
    Total would have been 170 but they cut me a deal for the n.o. And gave me early access to their 40% sale for tomorrow so it came to be $95. Returning customers will see much larger savings. Referrals earn you savings as well.

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you do realize you got ripped off HARD correct?
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NakedBarbarian View Post
    Buzzerk (pre) V-Core (protein) and an N.O. Supp
    Total would have been 170 but they cut me a deal for the n.o. And gave me early access to their 40% sale for tomorrow so it came to be $95. Returning customers will see much larger savings. Referrals earn you savings as well.
    Protein is fine but I would seriously return that preworkout if I were you, looks terrible with all the different forms of arginine and glutamines in it as well as a 125mg prop blend of l-citrulline and citrulline malate.

Edit: didn't see the L-norvaline at the end so now the 125mg prop blend of actual pump ingredients is even smaller....

Also if the N.O is the NX6 it is also a terrible Nitric Oxide product as once again it's full of arginine and sprinkle of l-citrulline.

Seriously I would return the whole stack and ask for your money back and let me help you build a more cost-effective yet efficient stack that you can buy here on bodybuilding for the same price or even a lot less.
    Last edited by RaginAzN; 08-16-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com