beatdog1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The best routine for fat loss?

I have been exercising properly for a year now and I regret not doing more research before I started. I am planning to really crank up the intensity over the next nine months to try get the best body transformation possible. However I wanted to make sure I use the right routine so my effort isn't wasted. Are there any routines/programmes you recommendet a little bored.

Are there any routines/programmes you recommend and why?

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sure. Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5x5. 5'6" 144lbs, eat above maintenance and lift heavy as ****.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best routine is eat less.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zyzyphe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat at a deficit
    I am on my 7th month of all pro's routines and pretty much satisfied with results, you may want to check them

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135025731