Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Please estimate my bf %. Started at 62 kgs, currently bulking, 73 kgs atm, any input?

Thanks, title.
    Attached Images

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ugh, hard to tell due to bad lighting and angle. Is your stomach flexed or relaxed? it looks like flexed so I'll guess 14-15% but again really hard to tell for me

Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gijsss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wisdommaster1 View Post
    ugh, hard to tell due to bad lighting and angle. Is your stomach flexed or relaxed? it looks like flexed so I'll guess 14-15% but again really hard to tell for me
    Flexed man, wait will post another pic.

Originally Posted by wisdommaster1 View Post
    here.
    Attached Images

bump

Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smak3d is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    12 is my guess