Thread: road trip

xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

road trip

hey guys,

I just messed up my keto diet.. and it feels so awful.
    been on a road trip and my cousin forgot to bring along my beef jerkies and cheese. So I've spend the whole time consuming water and water only.( for about 3 hours)
    Then all of the sudden the car stopped working and long story, short... we spend the rest of the day at an indian hostel in the middle of no where and all they served( even for breakfast) was Curry. Although the curry didnt look that appealing but it was the only option i had, I ended up eating two full plates.

Now, I am very concerned about this curry dish since it was load with carbs. so basically if you break down the the dish content they are 75% rice 18% curry sauce and 7% chicken and potatoes.

Will I be getting brain fogs for the rest of the week? I will start a strict keto (20g C) from tomorrow along with some cardio.

sorry for the weak English aint my first language.

You never go full Ketard cbeastwood's Avatar
    cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It depends when you started. If you were already through the induction phase, you'll be fine. You will burn off whatever carbs you ate and be back into ketosis in no time.

If you weren't done with induction yet, you will probably have to do it over again, which isn't the end of the world.

xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xsizo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cbeastwood View Post
    It depends when you started. If you were already through the induction phase, you'll be fine. You will burn off whatever carbs you ate and be back into ketosis in no time.

If you weren't done with induction yet, you will probably have to do it over again, which isn't the end of the world.
    been on keto for 2 months now, i think i've already passed the induction phase

You never go full Ketard cbeastwood's Avatar
    cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, you'll be fine. You will only be out of ketosis while your body burns whatever carbs you ate. Let's say for the sake of argument, you ate 400 carbs. That's 1600 calories worth of energy. Once you burn that energy off, you will be back into ketosis, as you are already adapted.

A lot of people "carb up" on a regular cycle and eat a lot more carbs than 2 plates of rice and are fine.

Also, just remember, being in ketosis all the time isn't that big of a deal, maintaining a calorie deficit is what matters the most, keto just makes it really easy for a lot of people to stay in that deficit, along with some other benefits.

gained 4.5 lbs, and I feel so bloated and weak atm. I hope I feel better tomorrow to push myself to the hotels gym and do some cardio

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should be back in keto in a day or two, And you gained water weight.
    The damage is done, Stop bitching and just give it time.