atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can almonds replace a meal?

Im curious to know if a 1/4 cup of almonds can replace a meal?

it has good amount of protein, less carbs, and healthy fats and calories arent too high since im cutting...it would be my last meal of the day any opinions?
    **MISC FIREFIGHTER/EMT CREW**
    **VANCOUVER PEOPLE THREAD**

MuayadIbrahim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by atwal81 View Post
    Im curious to know if a 1/4 cup of almonds can replace a meal?

it has good amount of protein, less carbs, and healthy fats and calories arent too high since im cutting...it would be my last meal of the day any opinions?
    Id say put it in a salad and you'd have a good dinner.

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends what you're replacing the almonds for. They have the fat and protein but won't be able to replace the micronutrients found in green vegetables.
    When I was in keto, I sat down every night to a handful of almonds. I was able to do that because my other meals contained the vitamins and minerals which I needed.

atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10) atwal81 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BloodySalad View Post
    Depends what you're replacing the almonds for. They have the fat and protein but won't be able to replace the micronutrients found in green vegetables.
    When I was in keto, I sat down every night to a handful of almonds. I was able to do that because my other meals contained the vitamins and minerals which I needed.
    well im at work and had made tuna but i just cant eat it tonight and i have a handful of almonds so instead of going out to buy anything wonderin if these almonds will save the day
    **MISC FIREFIGHTER/EMT CREW**
    **VANCOUVER PEOPLE THREAD**

Gr8mudassir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Can almonds replace a meal?

I thing, You should get true information from bodybuilder couch. So he could tel you great subscription.

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anything you eat is a meal... it depends on what you've had the rest of the day. If you're only a few grams of fat and protein away from your quota, yeah. Almonds are a good snack. Regardless, unless you're competing or something, one day over or short a few calories isn't going to hurt. Just make it up the next day. Plenty of people cycle the calories depending on their workout schedule. As long as you end up with the same totals for the week, doesn't really matter. At least for me.