moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moose9045 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dymatize Dyma Burn?

I hear it's pretty good and would like to get some(don't have the extra cash to blow on OEP) but I'm wondering about the dosage(when should you take it, etc) and how effective it is. Anyone using it?

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It does look good but is fairly new so there won't be a ton of feedback on it yet. When I looked at the label I didn't see any shady ingredients that so many fat burners have these days. No 1,3. The label will list the dosing directions. I believe it is 2 servings per day. One before breakfast and the other before lunch.

Also, Dymatize is running a promo on this now. Winners were already picked but you can check out their logs starting soon to see how people like it.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorCalMike View Post
    It does look good but is fairly new so there won't be a ton of feedback on it yet. When I looked at the label I didn't see any shady ingredients that so many fat burners have these days. No 1,3. The label will list the dosing directions. I believe it is 2 servings per day. One before breakfast and the other before lunch.

Also, Dymatize is running a promo on this now. Winners were already picked but you can check out their logs starting soon to see how people like it.
    I love and trust anything by dymatize.. can't go wrong imo. It may not be the best, most innovative fat burner, but it is legit for what it contains and the price.

Mike
    ….

Your Ambition OurNutition TeamDymatize's Avatar
    TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TeamDymatize has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dyma-Burn Xtreme is a great product and we reformulated it at the beginning of this year to make it even better. There's no heavy stimulants in this, no cracked out feeling and then a crash - just smooth energy to help you get through workouts and keep your weigh in check.

One of the things we added in to this updated version was raspberry ketones, which have become quite popular since Dr. Oz mentioned them on his show as a fat-burning breakthrough. They've been shown to prevent high fat and high calorie induced elevations in body weight, which is believe to be due to an increase in norepinephrine. NE activates the enzyme hormone sensitive lipase, which in turn causes the breaking down of fat cells. Research has shown that raspberry ketones both increase fatty acid oxidization and prevent fatty acid accumulation in fat cells. Dr. Oz mentioned an ideal dose being 100 to 200mg a day, and each serving of Dyma-Burn Xtreme contains a 100mg dose of the highest quality ketones. And to top it off, Dymatize's Director of R&D, Shawn Wells, was the first in the industry to formulate with this ingredient over 7 years ago!

But don't just take our word for it - we have a bunch of people who will be logging Dyma-Burn Xtreme in our Dyma-Shred 30 Day Challenge very shortly, so watch their results and see for yourself!
    Dymatize Nutrition
    http://www.dymatize.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am interested in how is suppose to be properly consumed. I have a Dymatize order on the way should be here on Friday. Dyma burn is in it, I mainly order it because is suppose to burn fat and give you more energy. I am on a cut and I realize is harder to workout when you feel like crap and lost of energy due to cutting. So how would the dosage be? 2 per day one in the AM on empty stomach? one before lunch? or could it be taken one before going to sleep and before you take a casein shake? Can you pop more than 2 on my workout days? Would you recommend taking 2 even on my rest days?
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***