Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Gold feast...Better late than never!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Feast

About me: Been training ever since 5 years old in various activities such as cycling(centuries),mountain biking, surfing,rugby,hockey,and most recently(past 4-5 years weight lifting[/]

-Me being me I have horrible food allergies although i continue to feast myself on them on occasion. I am allergic/intolerant to egg,soy,wheat and dairy. I will recording how I handle the gold feast with my sensitive GI system

Supplement history: I have used just about every controlled labs products, tons of gaspari products, and love cytosport

I will be using this supplement with my breakfast as a general health supplement and may try it for other purposes such as MRP

Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zanderini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My initial review

profile: very good albeit a little low on calories for a true MRP. I wouldve liked to have seen more fat and a little more protein but in this case I could double dose. The ingredients are top notch and has everything you need in it.THE MOST IMPORTANT PART FOR ME IS THAT IS IS EGG AND CASEIN FREE WHICH IS WHAT CAUSED ME TO AVOID GOLDEN GAINS

TASTE: The taste is very very good. It has an intital taste of sucralose and sweetness followed by a DISTINCT AND VERY GOOD LEMON DROP FLAVOR followed by the oats
    -My dad said it tastes too much like artificial sweetner and didnt like it
    -My mom thought it was drinkable but in no way good
    feel/mixability: Mixes very very good in the magic bullet as always but it slightly less mixable in the blender bottle I havent spoon mixed it. It feels very smooth and light until you get the ground oats which are gritty but not bad at all

GI distress: Little to none directly from this supplement but I have latley been having horrible GI problems

I will have a better update later on today...I have been using feast and the taste is awesome and I am having little to no GI issues directly related to this product

Took 2 scoops on an empty stomach this morning pre surf and now I'm having horrible GI distress which I have yet to experience with this product yet

with continued use I am noticing more and more GI discomfort from this product which went away after taking a day off from it. I still love this product and am continuing to use it just to make sure it isnt something else in my diet...i am trying my best to clear all of the variables. I do notice increased recovery and reduced soreness while using gold feast

Still continued to use the product despite the discomfort and it seems to be going away...I AM KEPT THOUROGHLY SATIETED BETWEEN MEALS WITH 2scoops it fills me right up!!!!!!

Ive been gold feastin whenever i get hungry...it works perfect for a small holdover between meals...it has been causing me less and less GI distress with continued use

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to see the GI distress is going down. Nothing worse than feeling like crap after taking something!
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

zero gas or GI distress from the direct use of this product anymore. heres my thoughts:

-Taste: it is ggood and drinkable even semi enjoyable. very sweet any lemony and the flavor is growing on me

-Satiety: keeps me full and held over until the next whole food meal.

Went out surfing the other day in 6-8 occ 10 ft waves at steamer lane. I had no time for breakfast so I took 2 scoops of gold feast and it provided steady energy for my surf and surprisingly it even helped keep me satieted after surfing for 2 hours

+

+

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn Id love to go surfing...instead I have clouds 24/7 here
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Todays food and thoughts

Workout
    -Back squat 3X5
    -Back squat 4X10
    -Hamstring curl 6X10
    -Bicep Curl 15,12,3X10
    -15 mins cardio

Standard workout but lots of pump thanks to this combo

+

took the feast 45 mins pre and the flood on the bus up to the gym. legs got pumped and burning and biceps had veins everywhere....new favorite combo

I cooked this tonight:

Hope whoever looks at the log enjoys the pics

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that pad thai?! Looks good!

Glad to see your GI distress is subsiding with continued use.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Is that pad thai?! Looks good!

Glad to see your GI distress is subsiding with continued use.
    yes sir it was delicious!!!!!!!!!

todays thoughts+food+workout

Workout
    -Bench press: 3X5,4X10
    -Lat pulldown pull up:3X10 of each
    -Tricep overhead rope extension:15,12,3X10
    -15 mins cardio

Today started out like crap skipped breakfast in too big of a hurry I ended up with this for half my days food:

+

+

The gold feast did the job to fill me between classes despite the extreme lack of quality other foods. here is my dinner:

forgot to mention my pump was bay more than normal....i used triple the water in my white flood

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, thanks for the great log and glad you loved gold feast
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

golden pancakes

made these with the following:

-1 Scoop gold feast
    -1 Scoop vanilla Whey
    -1/2C harina de maiz
    -almond milk

these were very hard to make but tasted pretty good

Originally Posted by Zanderini View Post
    golden pancakes

-1 Scoop gold feast
    -1 Scoop vanilla Whey
    -1/2C harina de maiz
    -almond milk

You should hit up Sawa and see what she recommends for a recipe for Gold Feast pancakes...I believe she was pretty happy with hers
    Controlled Labs Warder

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    You should hit up Sawa and see what she recommends for a recipe for Gold Feast pancakes...I believe she was pretty happy with hers
    I will.... I have to make mine different because of my allergies...no eggs or wheat in these pancakes lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Zanderini View Post
    golden pancakes

-1 Scoop gold feast
    -1 Scoop vanilla Whey
    -1/2C harina de maiz
    -almond milk

Nice !!!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience