Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Slim and SAN: Intra Fuel, Launch, and Tight Xtreme

Right off the bat, I want to thank SAN for doing this for me and hooking me up with WAYYY more than expected. I came home from Spring Break yesterday to a package loaded with a tub of Intra Fuel, 25+ packets of Launch, 12+ packets of Tight Xtreme (2 pills each, will use 1 a day), a T-shirt, and a Shaker bottle.

The packets of Launch and Tight Xtreme are enough to run logs on their own and I will be incorporating them since I'm on a cut. I will be talking about all 3 of these supplements throughout this month-ish long log. Essentially this log went from a one product log, to a three.

A little about what I'm going for: I'm 24 and in the best shape of my life. 5'10" Hovering around 190ish with low 11% bodyfat. By the end of this log I want to have a 6 pack, but I'll take a well defined 4 pack. A 6 pack is a goal I have never accomplished in my years of training.

Training: 4 day split

M: Back/Bis/Cardio/Abs
    T:Squats/Calves/Cardio
    W: Chest/Tris/Cardio/Abs
    Th: Off
    F: Deads/Hams/Shoulders/Abs/Cardio
    Sat/Sun: Cardio one of these days

Goal: Six pack.

Diet: Same **** every day. I'm pretty plain. Chicken, oats, chicken, eggs, peanut butter, bread, pasta, cheese. Shooting for 2400 calories.

Experience: Lifting since 16 for football, took a few years off at the end of highschool. Got back into it in college but ate like ass and drank a lot. Had muscle, but always had a gut. Graduated and now I have been extremely serious about it for about 1.5 years.

Supplements: I am currently taking nothing besides FocusXT which I will only take occasionally instead of Launch.

I have only ever used three intras in my life: Intrafuse, Powershock and Pump-Bol (if you want to call that an intra). The first two never really did much for me intra workout, Pump-bol on the other hand was great for endurance and cardio. I am hoping that I can get somewhat of an effect like that gave me during my workouts.

I am pretty well versed in fat burners and have tried ephedrine and clenbuterol while never really putting too much stock into a supplemental fat burner not sold OTC or illegally. I will make comparisons between the three, but realistically I do not expect the same results.

I have used a crap load of preworkouts and consider myself a stim junkie so I hope that I can still feel Launch. I believe the inclusion of PEA will allow me to.

Once again, thanks to SAN for being overwhelming generous with what they sent me. You guys went above and beyond what I was expecting to get, which was maybe 3-4 samples of another product or two.

Without further bull****ting and SAN dickriding, let's get this log started. Today is back/bis/abs/cardio.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1st!

Loving the first post and I'm glad you think you can use those samples to your advantage

Launch is pretty sweet, I'm a stim junkie too and I really like it. PEA helps to make it rather euphoric, IMO. Focus XT is a good one too and might be better to use on days when there isn't as much time between TXR dosage and your workout.

I think TXR, as far as mood goes, is like Launch 4350 in a pill and perhaps even a little better . I'm using it now as well and I love it - demolishes my appetite.

I'm like you with the boring diet too, lol
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    1st!

Loving the first post and I'm glad you think you can use those samples to your advantage

Launch is pretty sweet, I'm a stim junkie too and I really like it. PEA helps to make it rather euphoric, IMO. Focus XT is a good one too and might be better to use on days when there isn't as much time between TXR dosage and your workout.

I think TXR, as far as mood goes, is like Launch 4350 in a pill and perhaps even a little better . I'm using it now as well and I love it - demolishes my appetite.

I'm like you with the boring diet too, lol
    So that's why I just struggled to eat my oats? My appetite is destroyed right now lol. Thought it might have been from Spring Break, but I took TXR at 8am and just ate right now. I am normally starving by 10am. I struggle with appetite at night though so It'd be nice if it went into the nighttime too.

I could definitely feel the TXR on my ride to work. I will comment more on it in a few days as it becomes more apparent to me what it is doing. I'll take TXR at 6am (today was a late day due to being exhausted), Launch at 3, and Intra Fuel during my workout around 330-4ish.

Boring diet is the way to go lol. I don't have enough hours in a day to cook up fancy ****. Up at 6 and home at 7pm. If I had a girlfriend, she would hate me.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    So that's why I just struggled to eat my oats? My appetite is destroyed right now lol. Thought it might have been from Spring Break, but I took TXR at 8am and just ate right now. I am normally starving by 10am. I struggle with appetite at night though so It'd be nice if it went into the nighttime too.

I could definitely feel the TXR on my ride to work. I will comment more on it in a few days as it becomes more apparent to me what it is doing. I'll take TXR at 6am (today was a late day due to being exhausted), Launch at 3, and Intra Fuel during my workout around 330-4ish.

Boring diet is the way to go lol. I don't have enough hours in a day to cook up fancy ****. Up at 6 and home at 7pm. If I had a girlfriend, she would hate me.
    I do find TXR's appetite suppressing effects to last longer than most similar products, but you might be on your own at nighttime, lol. Taking Launch in the afternoon might extend those effects, though.

I dream of having the spare time/desire to cook up yummy and healthy foods, but my diet tends to be exceedingly "bro." Oh well.

At some point, you can try mixing a scoop of Intra-Fuel w/ the orange flavored Launch and then have a second serving intraworkout. Poison is a big fan of this, but obviously it can take a toll on your supply. This would be good to try if you ever want to do a fasted workout.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

I do find TXR's appetite suppressing effects to last longer than most similar products, but you might be on your own at nighttime, lol. Taking Launch in the afternoon might extend those effects, though.

I dream of having the spare time/desire to cook up yummy and healthy foods, but my diet tends to be exceedingly "bro." Oh well.

At some point, you can try mixing a scoop of Intra-Fuel w/ the orange flavored Launch and then have a second serving intraworkout. Poison is a big fan of this, but obviously it can take a toll on your supply. This would be good to try if you ever want to do a fasted workout.
    Man, you're telling me. That appetite suppressant was unreal. I did wake up in the middle of the night and have to eat something though. I was under 2000 calories before bed lol.

Day 1

I didn't weigh myself because I want to level out from the Spring Break water weight madness.

I don't really think I'm going to include exercises and weights unless you guys really want me to. I feel like I should focus more so on the products' effectiveness.

Honestly, I felt like a god damn beast in the gym yesterday. Not sure if it was due to the launch or not being in the gym for a good five days, but I felt great. My pumps were especially great, but I always get good ones ever since taking clen. I swear clen gave me pumps for life. Does anyone know if less bodyfat = greater pumps?

TXR:

I took it in the morning on an empty stomach because I don't eat until 11-12 every day (sort of following IF). I had a little nausea but nothing bad. Tried to eat at my normal time but couldn't eat until 1pm and still was forcing myself at that point. So far TXR is really living up to the appetite suppressant claims. I only take one pill, so I'm really not feeling too much of the stims which is perfectly fine for me, I rather just be getting the suppressant.

Launch:

Ok this stuff is good. I can tell when I take a PEA preworkout and this stuff hit me. Was in a great mood after taking it but I have to admit I sort of got a headache a few hours later, so there was a bit of a comedown. This might have been from exhaustion from my beach trip, so I'll comment more on it in the upcoming weeks.

Stuff tastes really good too. So far we have two good products.

Intra Fuel:

Honestly, it's a bit too early to notice any results from this other than maybe some effects from the cit mal and BA. I will save my reactions for this product when I truly notice a difference. I am not too keen on orange flavored products and this really isn't any exception lol. Sorry, I'm not saying it's a bad flavor, I'm just not a fan.

Overall, TXR has given me the best initial results and I am quite impressed with both it and Launch.

Very good reactions so far, great job.

I'm glad you're liking TXR, most folks that have tried it, love it. If 1/day continues to work for you, you've got quite a long cutting cycle's worth available to you As a stim junkie, I find 1 nice for appetite like you have and 2 starts to produce positive mood and more notable energy effects.

I'm glad you liked Launch, hopefully that headache was an isolated incident. I'm guessing based on your Intra-Fuel comments, you had the watermelon flavor if you liked the taste

Intra's are tricky to evaluate as you've noted so I'll be very interested in your thoughts going forward.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in4 six pack. I'm going to start TXR in a few weeks too so I'm stoked to watch your progress on it.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll admit: I've never taken txr. I skeered.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'll admit: I've never taken txr. I skeered.
    I'm using it right now

Day 2

Still didn't weigh myself. Probably will today.

Workout was legs.

It was a pretty good workout. Not too much to report on the workout in terms of strength gains. The appetite supressant effect is still there. I kind of get heart burn taking the TXR without any food, which I am forced to due to IF, but I just deal with it. I took Launch again which was probably not smart: I always get exertion headaches during leg workouts and a preworkout usually just makes it worse, which it did this time too lol.

I have to say I might be noticing a little more pep in my step between sets and performing reps more easily with Intra Fuel. Still a bit too early to tell, but I believe by the end of this week, especially today's chest/tris and Friday's Shoulders, I will be able to give a more definitive view on the endurance boost. Something is definitely different this week than the past couple though, I'm feeling like a fuggin boss in the gym. This is hard too because my ego is already huge in an Air Force gym where I'm almost the biggest dude in there lol (not saying much)

Not doing any cardio until this sunburn goes away: I don't like to get the moisture under my skin which then causes me to peel. I don't even need cardio with how much less I've been eating due to TXR.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds good. TXR is supposed to be taken with food, to alleviate the burn. If you can handle it it should be fine, though.

Sounds good. TXR is supposed to be taken with food, to alleviate the burn. If you can handle it it should be fine, though.
    umad I take 2 on empty stomach in the morning, then fast till evening?

umad I didn't read serving suggestion, took 2 twice in one day, still slept like a baby?

umad I take 2 on empty stomach in the morning, then fast till evening?

umad I didn't read serving suggestion, took 2 twice in one day, still slept like a baby?
    I'm mad because I think TXR is giving me the ****s lol.

I'm also mad because I was up until 3am tossing and turning from the sample of Craze I took. Craze was awesome. I took 1/2 a sample at 1pm and I could not fall asleep until 3. No more of that.

Day 3

I weighed in at 188.8

With TXR I feel like it's going to get redundant: yes it decreases my appetite a ****load. I am going to stick to 1 cap. I ate 1.5 cups of oatmeal at 2pm and actually forgot to eat my chicken at work. First time that has happened ever in my 1.5 years here. I then went home and ate General Tso's lol. That's what I love about IF. I still only consumed about 2500 calories for the day.

Launched wasn't taken.

I've been taking it sorta light this week to just get back into things after my hiatus. On incline DB press I did 90X10X3 a lot easier than I have in the past. Especially my 2nd set, I could've got 13 probably. Everything just felt great again yesterday. I felt all the exercises so well in my chest. I had an epiphany in muscle-mind connection or something. Maybe it was the Craze lol.

Today is a rest day normally but some guy suckered me into intramural soccer here on base. I haven't played in 10 years and my legs are so sore from Tuesday so this is going to suck.

I'm also mad because I was up until 3am tossing and turning from the sample of Craze I took. Craze was awesome. I took 1/2 a sample at 1pm and I could not fall asleep until 3. No more of that.

Day 3

I weighed in at 188.8

With TXR I feel like it's going to get redundant: yes it decreases my appetite a ****load. I am going to stick to 1 cap. I ate 1.5 cups of oatmeal at 2pm and actually forgot to eat my chicken at work. First time that has happened ever in my 1.5 years here. I then went home and ate General Tso's lol. That's what I love about IF. I still only consumed about 2500 calories for the day.

Launched wasn't taken.

I've been taking it sorta light this week to just get back into things after my hiatus. On incline DB press I did 90X10X3 a lot easier than I have in the past. Especially my 2nd set, I could've got 13 probably. Everything just felt great again yesterday. I felt all the exercises so well in my chest. I had an epiphany in muscle-mind connection or something. Maybe it was the Craze lol.

Today is a rest day normally but some guy suckered me into intramural soccer here on base. I haven't played in 10 years and my legs are so sore from Tuesday so this is going to suck.
    Yeah, while none of the DS reps are eager to explain the method of action with Craze, one thing that it seems to do is almost "reignite" any other stimulants you've had that day. In other words, I'm guessing part of your trouble sleeping is due to the combo of TXR and Craze, even though it sounds like you took them pretty far apart. I'm glad you had a good experience with Craze though, can't say I did so I never got to understand what all the fuss is about

Nothing wrong with playing some rec sports, even though it might delay your recovery that stuff can be super fun and it might even make you some friends, etc. Can't say I've ever really regretted playing rec basketball, for instance. Never played soccer in my life though lol

Yeah, while none of the DS reps are eager to explain the method of action with Craze, one thing that it seems to do is almost "reignite" any other stimulants you've had that day. In other words, I'm guessing part of your trouble sleeping is due to the combo of TXR and Craze, even though it sounds like you took them pretty far apart. I'm glad you had a good experience with Craze though, can't say I did so I never got to understand what all the fuss is about

Nothing wrong with playing some rec sports, even though it might delay your recovery that stuff can be super fun and it might even make you some friends, etc. Can't say I've ever really regretted playing rec basketball, for instance. Never played soccer in my life though lol
    Craze is nuts. I was looking at the ESPN frontpage and Obama was literally popping out of the screen. Sorry it didn't work for you. I hate being restless though, it's extremely annoying when you know you have to wake up at 6am. I'm beat today so I'm glad it's a rest day. Maybe I'll go for a 2-3 mile run tonight if it's cooler. (About 85 in Georgia right now)

I'm backing out of the league lol. I just don't have time for this sh.t. If you miss any practices you can't play. I do trivia, lift, play poker, hang out with a female, all of these weekly, so I just don't have the time.

Craze is nuts. I was looking at the ESPN frontpage and Obama was literally popping out of the screen. Sorry it didn't work for you. I hate being restless though, it's extremely annoying when you know you have to wake up at 6am. I'm beat today so I'm glad it's a rest day. Maybe I'll go for a 2-3 mile run tonight if it's cooler. (About 85 in Georgia right now)

I'm backing out of the league lol. I just don't have time for this sh.t. If you miss any practices you can't play. I do trivia, lift, play poker, hang out with a female, all of these weekly, so I just don't have the time.
    I see what you should cut out of that routine

I see what you should cut out of that routine
    you know how i know....

Damn, it kept you up that late? Weird.

Damn, it kept you up that late? Weird.
    Yea man, and it wasn't that fast heart rate I may be able to pass out. It was that restlessness, crackhead, no-way-in-hell could I sleep right now feeling.

Day 4

I just rested on this day.

I am still pretty sore from legs on Tuesday but I will still deadlift today.

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice start to the log bro. Good luck getting that 6 pack you always wanted.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sup fellas! im a deffinate txr fan.. feirce is a favorite and im not sure how i feel about launch.. i actually will give it another look here this week.

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Nice start to the log bro. Good luck getting that 6 pack you always wanted.
    BROOOOOOOOO! long time no talk, where have you been? how is training? 220 now, special supplements kicking in i see.

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    sup fellas! im a deffinate txr fan.. feirce is a favorite and im not sure how i feel about launch.. i actually will give it another look here this week.
    I would've like to try dat dere Fierce out on for size, but beggars cannot be choosers.

I would've like to try dat dere Fierce out on for size, but beggars cannot be choosers.
    Out of samples due to the reformulation taking place. I have a feeling once we've finished up there will be lots of samples, promos, and other good stuff for you to get your hands on some

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supplements def. kicked. Have a great St Patty's day.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

Pm me if you need to chat pwicks. Hope you're doing alright.

Day 5

Nothing too knew to report on TXR, again.

I didn't take Launch.

Starting to notice better endurance and focus. In my deadlifts today I just felt this muscle mind connection and an explosion from my hamstrings. I don't know if it's the Intra Fuel or what, but that's two times now I've had these revelations in muscle mind connections lol.

I also tied my PR for DLs at 365X6. My goal is to pull 500 by 2013 and squat 405. I can't bench because of a cyst in my right wrist.

It's Saint Patty's Day so I'm about to drink some Jack lol. He was Irish right?

Haven't been doing bad with the diet but not on point. Also, have done 0 cardio this week. It was hard to give a **** after getting back from the beach but I think I'll be able to get my mind back into it this week. Have a good weekend guys.

Mirin deads and I like the goals. That is doable if you really stay on point.

What do you do for chest since you can't bench? Looks like you still have nice chest mass so something must be going right.

Mirin deads and I like the goals. That is doable if you really stay on point.

What do you do for chest since you can't bench? Looks like you still have nice chest mass so something must be going right.
    Thanks meng.

I do incline DB press, flyes, pullovers, db flat press. There is just something screwed up with my BB bench. You should see how big this cyst is, it's about dime sized and raises upwards about 1/4 inch. I'll have to get surgery sooner or later.

Day 6

Ate like absolute ****, drank a lot, and pissed off a friend. Woke up today feeling like a douche/ass/etc. Sometimes I wonder why I even drink: I care about my fitness and looks more than getting drunk.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks meng.

I do incline DB press, flyes, pullovers, db flat press. There is just something screwed up with my BB bench. You should see how big this cyst is, it's about dime sized and raises upwards about 1/4 inch. I'll have to get surgery sooner or later.

Day 6

Ate like absolute ****, drank a lot, and pissed off a friend. Woke up today feeling like a douche/ass/etc. Sometimes I wonder why I even drink: I care about my fitness and looks more than getting drunk.
    consider partying with nootropics instead of alcohol?

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    consider partying with nootropics instead of alcohol?
    lol good idea. I just need to know my limits, you think after 2 missing teeth and 2 broken jaws I would know that.

Day 7

TXR still awesome.

Drank some Intra Fuel just because lol.

Did yard work and washed my car for cardio. Feels good to be out in the yard doing manly work lol. Back to lifting today.

lol I'm drinking Body Octane just because. I don't have a nice big tub of Intra-Fuel like you haha.

oh and... moar nudez.