raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I Was Thinking Of.............

i was thinking of training the biceps twice a week is that ok or is it overtraining im thinking of training the biceps on MONDAY then again on FRIDAY

mondays ill do standing db curls, concentration curls, and db precher curl 3 sets each

im thinking on thursday to the standing bb curls and BB preacher curls 3 sets each

so is it ok for me to train it twice a week

Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

You seem to be falling into the same trap as most trainees do early on. Concentrating to much on the showmans muscles. Do your self a favour and look for some HIT style training. It will save you alot of time in the long run. Here are some good sites to check out:

www.hardgainer.com
    www.cyberpump.com

My site also has some good info for you to check out.
    http://www.angelfire.com/ego/gethuge

"He that teaches us anything which we knew not before is undoubtedly to be reverenced as a master." - Samuel Johnson

ILLINOISE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    o just started a power training routine the other day where i do bench press pull ups squats deadlifts hang cleans and military presses and dips, will my biceps get a good workout out of the hang cleans??
    its illinois dumbass

Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

They may be enough but I would probably throw in 1 set of curls at the end to finish off. The biceps recover fairly quickly for most people and can use a LITTLE extra work.
    http://www.angelfire.com/ego/gethuge

"He that teaches us anything which we knew not before is undoubtedly to be reverenced as a master." - Samuel Johnson

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biceps twice a week!!! - No matter how much is written and how many times people are told there will always be someone who wants to work bi's twice a week - usually at the expense of a leg day which is far too much like hard work.

Biceps are a small muscle group and get worked on all rowing movements for back - if you train them twice a week you are actually hitting them three times a week.