Registered User waitingforsanit's Avatar
    waitingforsanit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Waitingforsanity's journal - trying to stay sane a

Background:
    Growing up I was an active kid/preteen/teen. Soccer, Softball, Swimming. I ate what I wanted and stayed thin.

In 2006 (Age 24) I worked with a personal trainer for almost 1 year and focused on inches not pounds. I dropped 3 dress sizes and felt soo healthy. I became pregnant with our first child in Sep. 2006 and worked with my trainer until the ends of Dec 2006. Ands that is when the bad habits started.

Skip forward to baby #3 born May 2011 (Age 29). I was at my lowest weight in summer 2012 down to 160 lbs. Then slowly I started to gain again, but it was soo slow I didn't notice it. In January 2014 I was 180 lbs and it was time to get back in the gym. We hads a Vegas trip scheduled for July so that was my motivation. I followed the bb.com Bizzy 21-day workout and LOVED it. Though I did lose weight, I only lost about 10 lbs in 6 months. We went on our trip and I fell off the wagon.

Skip forward to January 2015 (Age 33). I started out the new year at 196 pounds. I have never been that heavy unless I WAS PREGNANT. It was enough. We moved to a new city Jan 2nd and I found a new gym. For all of Jan and Feb I watched my calories and did 60+ minutes of cardio 2 days a week with weight lifting 2-3 days a week.

So after consulting a friends who lost 72 lbs last year and has maintained it for another year, I came to a realization. Well.... I didn't realize that I was getting crazy with my calorie counting. I was netting anywhere from 500-1000 calories per day. I WAS ON AUTOPILOT. I felt stupid for not realizing this. So that was yesterday. And today, I am putting myself out there for accountability, encouragement, suggestions, and to cheer when I hit a milestone. Below are my stats and general goals.

STATS:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: currently 191 lbs.
    BF%: 30-35%
    Measurements: 36-32-44 (pear shape)

Current goals:
    155-160 lbs
    BMR: 1860.4 (Mifflin - St Jeor Equation)
    Activity level: Moderate 4-6 hours/week
    TDEE: 2512
    Net Calories: 2010
    Macros: 40-40-20 (for now)