Seymer82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

have a few questions for you personal trainers out there.

well i have more then just a few questions! i am currently in highschool and i play sports and i love working out and dont wanna be done with all that just because high school is over so im looking into personal training but first i wanna figure some things out.

what is personal training like? is it hard? is it rewarding?
    What cities are good for being a personal trainer?
    how much does a good personal trainer get paid annualy?
    is it possible to train in more then one thing? i wanna train all kinds of athletes, (wreslters, fighters, track athletes, football players, ect) i just want to be able to train anyone no matter what sport and i want to be able to train people to either lose weight or gain weight if they want to and i want to know how to rehabilitate injured athletes and get em back on track and even help clients with there diets, so i kind of want to be the everything kind of trainer and was just wondering if that is possible.
    also where would i get the right kind of certificates for all that? should i go to a college or what?
    Thanks for reading my post everyone!
    You will not win because I will not lose.

ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ebbers91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Seymer82 View Post
    well i have more then just a few questions! i am currently in highschool and i play sports and i love working out and dont wanna be done with all that just because high school is over so im looking into personal training but first i wanna figure some things out.

what is personal training like? is it hard? is it rewarding?
    What cities are good for being a personal trainer?
    how much does a good personal trainer get paid annualy?
    is it possible to train in more then one thing? i wanna train all kinds of athletes, (wreslters, fighters, track athletes, football players, ect) i just want to be able to train anyone no matter what sport and i want to be able to train people to either lose weight or gain weight if they want to and i want to know how to rehabilitate injured athletes and get em back on track and even help clients with there diets, so i kind of want to be the everything kind of trainer and was just wondering if that is possible.
    also where would i get the right kind of certificates for all that? should i go to a college or what?
    Thanks for reading my post everyone!
    In order to do what you described, you will need much more than a personal training certification. Plan on going to college and obtaining a degree in exercise science or similar degree, you'll also need a basic certification along with the NSCA CSCS. As far as basic personal trainers you see in chain gyms, if you are good, you'll be well off, if you are not outgoing, educated, and cant market yourself, you'll go hungry. It's all about how much you know, how you interact with strangers, and how well you can market yourself
    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get, with the work you didn't do.

Follow along as I log DOMINION by Better Body Sports!!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145068311

Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100) Bergemann is not very well liked. (-100)
    Sounds like you want to become a strength and conditioning coach? Most require that you have your masters in exercise science or exercise physiology. Continuing your education into college and getting an exercise science degree will open up more doors for different opportunities, not just becoming a personal trainer. I am currently in my last semester of my BA in exercise science and glad I chose this route.
    Happiness lies first of all in health.

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    spend time reading/watching/writing and listening to everything you can get your hands on. Look at successful strength coaches and see what they went through to become successful, pick up any books by them and learn the business side.