Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What is it like to be hugged?

What is it like to be experiencing your day and then suddenly have arms wrapped around you. What is it like to be close to a human?

Srsly, it's morning and these two chicks hugged each other and they looked happy like they are enjoying their morning and ****. Yesterday evening I saw a couple walk with their hands together, they were also happy and enjoying themselves. Fuark even classmates who are socializing and laughing at each others jokes seem to be more happier than me.

Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stray800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    feels like bags of sand

BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurrowedLurker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stray800 View Post
    feels like bags of sand
    The wet sand at the beach is a bit cool and is no where near the heartwarming warmth of a human soul.

CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Time seems to slow down as you become trapped in a bubble holding the girl you love and breathing in her fragility. You forget all your worries and you feel as though both of you are the only people in the world.(no homo)

Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dielikeadog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bout tree fiddy,
    it's nice.
    Only uses barbell crew
    misc beard crew

Originally Posted by CheeBye View Post
    Time seems to slow down as you become trapped in a bubble holding the girl you love and breathing in her fragility. You forget all your worries and you feel as though both of you are the only people in the world.(no homo)
    Fuark, I carry my worries with me everyday, I carry the burdens of the world on my shoulders.

Originally Posted by Dielikeadog View Post
    bout tree fiddy,
    it's nice.
    Are you dissing the trees man?

Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jburn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I havent hugged a wimmenz in a while, i dont miss it though

today I saw the most awkwardly embarassing hug. one of the guys at work saw this young bartender who is attractive. she walked past us and i said hey. the guy though, held out both his arms in a hug-like pose and said "HEEEeeeeeeeey!!" it was pretty creepy and she reluctantly gave him a unenthusiastic side-hug.

would rather not hug than be that guy, begging for hugs.. straight up awkward.

Originally Posted by Jburn View Post
    I havent hugged a wimmenz in a while, i dont miss it though

today I saw the most awkwardly embarassing hug. one of the guys at work saw this young bartender who is attractive. she walked past us and i said hey. the guy though, held out both his arms in a hug-like pose and said "HEEEeeeeeeeey!!" it was pretty creepy and she reluctantly gave him a unenthusiastic side-hug.

would rather not hug than be that guy, begging for hugs.. straight up awkward.
    I never ask for a hug, I'm always a handshake brah.

I often wonder how my day would brighten up having received a hugz though.

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A polite strangle around the upper body

Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dear diary,

i'm a *******.

sincerely,

OP

Originally Posted by Market_Pantry View Post
    A polite strangle around the upper body
    Bro, I've had a snake try and strangle me before, I swear there are no hugs like that strangle that I have seen IRL.

Originally Posted by Soflogator528 View Post
    dear diary,

i'm a *******.

sincerely,

OP
    I write in my personal journal everyday. Don't you dare diss the personal journal.

Bump.

Srsly though, my own parents never hugged me.

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Today i was hugged SRS.

It's nice.

Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Soflogator528 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BurrowedLurker View Post
    I write in my personal journal everyday. Don't you dare diss the personal journal.
    this is bodybuilding.com

we don't have time for your bullsh!t. shut up and lift

Originally Posted by andrealazio View Post
    Today i was hugged SRS.

It's nice.
    Mad Jelly.

Originally Posted by Soflogator528 View Post
    this is bodybuilding.com

we don't have time for your bullsh!t. shut up and lift
    I began lifting this monday 9/10/12, at 945pm eastern daylight savings time.

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I began lifting this monday 9/10/12, at 945pm eastern daylight savings time.
    So you are registered here for over 1 year but began lifting only few days ago? Why OP?

Originally Posted by andrealazio View Post
    So you are registered here for over 1 year but began lifting only few days ago? Why OP?
    I dunno, lol, I've been browsing the misc for 3 years though.

What matters is I'm making progress now, bro.

riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riptfuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

OP it feels so good only thing is u would get wood n leak a lil precum
    *Alpha Crew*
    *EDM YOLO SWAG CREW*
    *Happy Meal Creep Crew*
    *Taylor Swift Crew*
    *Wiz Khalifa Skinny Nikka (but bulking) Crew*
    *No Fap Crew*
    *No Shampoo Crew*
    *Good Guy Crew*
    *FORCED REP CREW*

▲ MISCINATI ▲

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dat chick shampoo smell.

OP lose your belly and get hugged.
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dielikeadog View Post
    bout tree fiddy,
    it's nice.
    what shia labeouf said.
    but no srs i been hugged a couple times in life. birthdays and stuff. feels alright.

Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Satanism77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    (assuming you're not a troll)

If you're unhappy, do something about it. You've stated that you just started lifting this Monday, that's progress. Keep it up. Get yourself on a proper diet, losing weight will make you look and feel better which will subsequently improve your confidence. Work on your social skills, say hi to people, start conversations etc. You'll be hugging people in no time.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    got hugged by a big booty black girl last night, then she grinded on me as i sat on the bench SRS

her ass was so plump and soft...got a semi and she was stroking outline of it with her finger.

Originally Posted by Nomza View Post
    Dat chick shampoo smell.

OP lose your belly and get hugged.
    Fuark, it will be a few months, which for me is the equivalent of a few years.

I don't why people think time gets faster as you get older, it doesn't. Every frigging day is 24 hours, it's a long arse time. Wish I could be like that guy in click and just fast forward a bit (though those of us that have seen the movie know why we shouldn't do that though, lol.)

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Goodfeel

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuark, it will be a few months, which for me is the equivalent of a few years.

I don't why people think time gets faster as you get older, it doesn't. Every frigging day is 24 hours, it's a long arse time. Wish I could be like that guy in click and just fast forward a bit (though those of us that have seen the movie know why we shouldn't do that though, lol.)

It's a long ass day because you siton your arse all day, gaining Fat and Estrogen, No Muscle and no Testosterone.

Is that the type of Man you wish to remain? Do something about it and for starters get off Misc and browse the rest of BB.com
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Originally Posted by Gameover89 View Post
    Goodfeel

Fuark only thing I ever hugged in my life are my cats. Loved petting and cuddling them, however their time on earth was short and they passed on to the next stage of life.

Originally Posted by Nomza View Post
    It's a long ass day because you siton your arse all day, gaining Fat and Estrogen, No Muscle and no Testosterone.

Is that the type of Man you wish to remain? Do something about it and for starters get off Misc and browse the rest of BB.com
    Nah, I don't want to be a fat ass miscer any more.