T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help me run AI's UBT stack + Triazole

Picked up the UBT on wheycheap xmas eve and I'm ready to run with it, but want to add Triazole to the mix. How is this dosing schedule?

Testopro - 2/2
    Glycobol - 1/1/1/1
    Triazole - 2/1
    HGHpro - 3 before bed

Normal routine puts me up at 5:15am and in bed by 9:30pm with 30-45 min HIIT at 5:45am at least 3-4 days a week, with another workout at 5:45pm.

Monday: Chest/Back
    Tuesday: Cardio
    Wednesday: Arms
    Thursday: Cardio
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Cardio
    Sunday: Off

I'm also living by the carb cycling diet on the tear out sheet from the February Issue of M&F mag, running it to a "T" with the macros adjusted down to fit 175lbs. Trying to lean out for the next few months.

Let me know if this dosing schedule works or how I need to change it up to get the most out of this stack.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks excellent! The only thing I would change is I would dose the HGHpro at 4 caps per day before bed.

-Spaz

Registered User AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION's Avatar
    AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree looks like a excellent dosing schedule.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Testosterone Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    BCAA: RecoverPRO IS BACK! Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors.
    Preworkout: MANIAC in Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    Glucose Disposal Agent: Glycobol
    Energy supplement: Motivate

Ask me for samples! 3Z is coming July 1st sign up for our newsleter and join ******** for info and a great deal.

http://www.********.com/AISportsNutrition

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by T_Rod View Post
    Picked up the UBT on wheycheap xmas eve and I'm ready to run with it, but want to add Triazole to the mix. How is this dosing schedule?

Testopro - 2/2
    Glycobol - 1/1/1/1
    Triazole - 2/1
    HGHpro - 3 before bed

Normal routine puts me up at 5:15am and in bed by 9:30pm with 30-45 min HIIT at 5:45am at least 3-4 days a week, with another workout at 5:45pm.

Monday: Chest/Back
    Tuesday: Cardio
    Wednesday: Arms
    Thursday: Cardio
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Cardio
    Sunday: Off

I'm also living by the carb cycling diet on the tear out sheet from the February Issue of M&F mag, running it to a "T" with the macros adjusted down to fit 175lbs. Trying to lean out for the next few months.

Let me know if this dosing schedule works or how I need to change it up to get the most out of this stack.
    Looks solid; how many and what type of carbs will you be ingesting with your glycobol?

Feel free to play around with the dosages until you find what works for you; personally I enjoy 1 with breakfast, 2 with my preworkout meal, and 1 post workout.
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50) T_Rod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    Looks solid; how many and what type of carbs will you be ingesting with your glycobol?

Feel free to play around with the dosages until you find what works for you; personally I enjoy 1 with breakfast, 2 with my preworkout meal, and 1 post workout.
    Going to be running it with 50-75g of carbs from mostly oatmeal and sweet potatoes.

I'll look into the 1/2/1 and see if that fits better with my diet. I'm sure I'll tweak as I make it through the cycle.

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    great dosing schedule. it's good to play with the glycobol dosing, i like the 1/1/1/1 myself. triazole i'd run 1/1/1
    UCSB

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm very interested in the triazole + testopro combination. I'm not a fan of the idea as I think there is more to lose than to gain but I'm interested to see your results. Don't forget to be thorough regarding libido.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im running this same stack....im currently doing
    testo-pro........2am/2pm
    hgh-pro....4 30min before bed
    glycobol....2 with breakfast(workout is lil after breakfast), 1 with dinner, 1 45 min before bed
    triazole....2am, 1 pm

i like the glcobol pre bed, take my shake 90 min before bed, glycobol 45 min before bed, hgh 30 min before bed, feel leaner and harder in the morning, and get a good, deep sleep....libido is still high also........these stack well together, strength is through the roof

PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000) PieEyedPiper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    testo-pro........2am/2pm
    glycobol....2 with breakfast(workout is lil after breakfast), 1 with dinner, 1 45 min before bed
    triazole....2am, 1 pm

i like the glcobol pre bed, take my shake 90 min before bed, glycobol 45 min before bed, hgh 30 min before bed, feel leaner and harder in the morning, and get a good, deep sleep....libido is still high also........these stack well together, strength is through the roof
    Good to hear.
    Originally Posted by jasonw86

I've been taking nolva from a friend now at 40mg a week and was gonna do the 40/40/20/20 thing. But my nipple is still leaking something.
    BTW, we're not gay or anything, we just get bored when our girlfriends are gone and mess around with each other some. A lot of guys do it.

Registered User AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION's Avatar
    AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AI_SPORTS_NUTRITION is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    testo-pro........2am/2pm
    triazole....2am, 1 pm

Great looking stack.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep.

HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Testosterone Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    BCAA: RecoverPRO IS BACK! Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors.
    Preworkout: MANIAC in Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    Glucose Disposal Agent: Glycobol
    Energy supplement: Motivate

Ask me for samples! 3Z is coming July 1st sign up for our newsleter and join ******** for info and a great deal.

http://www.********.com/AISportsNutrition

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy stack batman!
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Any advantage to starting the Triazole on week 3 vs. week 1? I know that's how its recommended to run with AX & LX.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by T_Rod View Post
    Any advantage to starting the Triazole on week 3 vs. week 1? I know that's how its recommended to run with AX & LX.
    Only advantage is to extend your test booster cycle from 4 weeks to 6 weeks when you only have one bottle of each product.
    Driven Sports

Was planning on running an 8 week cycle of the UBT along with 2 bottles of Triazole.