Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Being single isn't that bad

I'm quite enjoying this extra energy I can spend on myself and expanding my horizons, meeting new people etc. It's like there's a wide open world out there for me and I'm not attached or bound to anything. Opportunities and new experiences are limitless. You can really discover and experience lots of new things when single.

Not getting laid btw or slooting it up. Nothing like that. I can have plenty of sex after I get in a commited relationship, it's not a priority of mine.

/Feelsgoodman

55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    being single is freaking awesome -man-

edit: woman?
    Last edited by 55; 04-15-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    Bench - 340
    Squat - 445
    Deadlift - 530

(192lbs bw) 6/30/12 - 350/315/410/1075
    (190lbs bw) 10/20/12 - 380/300/475/1155
    (179lbs bw) 6/29/13 - 405/325/530/1260

agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) agirllifts has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 55 View Post
    being single is freaking awesome man
    High five!

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the freedom. But I have my forever alone moments. I miss having someone to cook for. And regular sex.

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    I like the freedom. But I have my forever alone moments. I miss having someone to cook for. And regular sex.
    Aww lol. Well there is a time for everything.

It's just nice being able to talk to who-ever you want to talk with, and not having to answer to anyone or ask for permission or feel bad about talking to someone, tbh.

I just don't like it when someone puts limitations on what I can and can't do tbh. I like being able to move freely and just do whatever I feel like doing. I absolutely hate when someone acts like they own me or something...... It's like they are holding me back from doing what I want to be doing.

Actually the last guy I talked to was like that. Really put me off. I JUST became single and already he's trying to put limitations on who I talk with. Holy **** I'm just getting to know you, can't even remember your name, and already you are telling me what I can and can't do? Are u for real? Lol. I might even like someone else more than him so why the heck would I not meet other people and see what's out there? I JUST became single lol.
    Last edited by agirllifts; 04-15-2013 at 09:55 AM.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by agirllifts View Post
    It's just nice being able to talk to who-ever you want to talk with, and not having to answer to anyone or ask for permission or feel bad about talking to someone, tbh.

I just don't like it when someone puts limitations on what I can and can't do tbh. I like being able to move freely and just do whatever I feel like doing. I absolutely hate when someone acts like they own me or something...... It's like they are holding me back from doing what I want to be doing.

Actually the last guy I talked to was like that. Really put me off. I JUST became single and already he's trying to put limitations on who I talk with. Holy **** I'm just getting to know you, can't even remember your name, and already you are telling me what I can and can't do? Are u for real? Lol. I might even like someone else more than him so why the heck would I not meet other people? I JUST became single lol.
    The fact that you confuse "respect" and somebody putting limitations on you is astounding

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post
    The fact that you confuse "respect" and somebody putting limitations on you is astounding
    What are you talking about? You don't even know the situation. As a single girl who likes to see what's out there, I can talk to who-ever I want.

How the fuk am I going to settle for someone when I don't even know what else out there? Lol. You're crazy. I'm not going to go for the first thing that shows up.

Would you buy a new pair of shoes in the first shop you check out? No you want to check out all the shops and then buy the one you like most. Otherwise you can't make a well-informed decision.

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nothing is bad but thinking makes it so

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually like being single more. After a while, I notice how annoying having a gf actually is.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why the "not getting laid" disclaimer?

Originally Posted by poolshark472 View Post
    why the "not getting laid" disclaimer?
    Cos guys will presume that with "experiencing new things" I mean "getting lots of new dick". Because I know how the misc thinks.

I've been on the misc long enough to know. :P

TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000) TeddyRoosevelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP

You may be sayin the wrong kind of men if they limit who you talk to or they require you to ask for permission to do activities .

With that being said being single can be rewarding of course as its less issues and compromises to make but I personally prefer building relationships . To each their own I say .

Originally Posted by TeddyRoosevelt View Post
    OP

You may be sayin the wrong kind of men if they limit who you talk to or they require you to ask for permission to do activities .

With that being said being single can be rewarding of course as its less issues and compromises to make but I personally prefer building relationships . To each their own I say .
    Well I am meeting other guys as well and one of them was annoying as that. Of course every person has their pet peeves etc. and nobody's perfect. Everyone has their own views on relationships but yeaahh lol I suppose I just started ranting a bit. :P They're not all that annoying.

I just talk to pretty much any guy that's somewhat interesting and see where it goes. Could just be networking actually doesn't always have to be out of romantic interest. I just have a really open mind. I just go with the flow pretty much without expectations. You know this person could end up being a good friend, business associate, workout partner, bf, whatever? Could just become an acquaintance and meet more people through them etc. what the hell is wrong with that lol.

I talk to girls/women too, I talk to everybody pretty much. :P

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best thing to ever happen to me. Was in and out of a relationship with 4 different girls for 11 years. been 6 months now. I love doing me and not worrying about what a GF thinks. No explaining, no putting up with BS. No arguments. Just me doing me. I'm in a band now!
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are you talking about? You don't even know the situation. As a single girl who likes to see what's out there, I can talk to who-ever I want.

How the fuk am I going to settle for someone when I don't even know what else out there? Lol. You're crazy. I'm not going to go for the first thing that shows up.

Would you buy a new pair of shoes in the first shop you check out? No you want to check out all the shops and then buy the one you like most. Otherwise you can't make a well-informed decision.
    First of all I know what I want before I go buy shoes. Why would I go into a store trying out adidas when I know nikes fit the best. There is no reason for me to even try the adidas

and I meant once you find that person you actually like they won't have to put limitations on you. You will do it yourself. Nobody is saying don't go date around but don't use the "I dont want somebody telling me what to do" excuse. Hell I dated around a bunch but because I wanted to **** around nothing more nothing less.

First of all I know what I want before I go buy shoes. Why would I go into a store trying out adidas when I know nikes fit the best. There is no reason for me to even try the adidas

and I meant once you find that person you actually like they won't have to put limitations on you. You will do it yourself. Nobody is saying don't go date around but don't use the "I dont want somebody telling me what to do" excuse. Hell I dated around a bunch but because I wanted to **** around nothing more nothing less.
    Well I think you are a bit confused and lost in this thread, so... I don't really care.

You are free to do as you like as long as it doesn't affect me.

As I posted before, each person has their own habits and way of life. No reason to subscribe to others how to live theirs. Just live yours how you like it, as long as you don't hurt or affect anyone else with that, it doesn't matter.

Well I think you are a bit confused and lost in this thread, so... I don't really care.

You are free to do as you like as long as it doesn't affect me.

Okay attention whore

Okay attention whore
    Still lost and confused I see lol.

Tbh, when someone tries to socially isolate me and limit my networking abilities and creating a social network/circle, that's a big red flag to me. I like talking to people, meeting people. So when someone prefers I sit in a basement all by myself, it pretty much isn't that attractive to me anymore lol.

Because I don't like sitting in a basement all by myself to be quite honest. So obviously I won't date a guy who wants me to do that. I love social interaction. It's my way of life. So obviously I'm not interested in someone who doesn't want me to enjoy social interactions with other people. That's just bad taste, imo.

Also, someone who is socially isolated is easy to blackmail and abuse and vulnerable. So I'm not really after a guy who feels so insecure that he feels the need to have to control another person and isolate them from the world socially cos he's not confident enough that she will just choose to stay cos she enjoys spending time with him tbh.

Also, it's a turnoff when a guy wants to skip the "selection" phase lol and just force me to choose him and drop the rest, even though I might like someone else more (I don't know yet, cos I don't know any of them well enough yet). Obviously he hasn't passed the selection yet if I'm still talking to others.
    Last edited by agirllifts; 04-15-2013 at 10:23 AM.

reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pureblood

Originally Posted by reinsdorfsucks View Post
    Lol, yeah whatever I just drop that guy and continue on the way I've been doing. Not worth anymore of my time/energy to care about that since we are obviously not a match.

Originally Posted by xenochimera View Post
    so howwww you doin
    fine ty how uu doinnnn?

Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    Best thing to ever happen to me. Was in and out of a relationship with 4 different girls for 11 years. been 6 months now. I love doing me and not worrying about what a GF thinks. No explaining, no putting up with BS. No arguments. Just me doing me. I'm in a band now!
    Awesome bro.

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    and I meant once you find that person you actually like they won't have to put limitations on you. You will do it yourself.
    So very true. If I catch feelers for a guy and see potential in the future, I stop wanting to go out, stop wanting to meet or talk to other guys, etc. He doesn't have to set up rules for me to follow, I willingly do it cause I like and respect him.

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    So very true. If I catch feelers for a guy and see potential in the future, I stop wanting to go out, stop wanting to meet or talk to other guys, etc. He doesn't have to set up rules for me to follow, I willingly do it cause I like and respect him.
    True true, but it might take a while to get to the phase where you catch those feelers. I don't fall for guys before really knowing if they are my type and compliment my lifestyle/have similar morals etc. and are on the same page/wavelength anymore.

If a guy wants to setup rules before I even reached that phase, he already isn't my type (too controlling, insecure, impatient, clingy, stressy, panicky, possesive, selfish) and it pretty much puts it in my head that he thinks I can do better than him. Otherwise, he wouldn't be intimidated by the other guys, since it's obvious that in the end I'm just looking for 1 nice and good guy to have around. I'm a girl, ya know.

But I'm not in a rush for that, nomsayin? I can take my time, take it easy and look around a bit. Enjoy myself a bit, focus on other areas in my life as well. No need to be so focused on one area in your life tbh and be so stressed, hurried and in a rush. There's still a lot of other things I want to do and experience (nothing to do with guys). I don't like to be rushed into anything. If something catches my eye, I will act on it. That's all there is.
    Last edited by agirllifts; 04-15-2013 at 11:27 AM.

RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ofcourse its amazing being single. No obligations or responsibilities, meaning no pressure and stress. Free to fuk whomever you want and whenever you want, granted the h0e is game.

only negative thing i can think of is the lack of bonding and building deeper meaningful relationships.
    I'm f*cked up. I jus wanted everyone to know that i'm different, since everybody else says “im a cool, nice, chilled person”. Most people also say im an a**hole…and they’re right. I say wat I feel even if u don’t feel wat I say. I aint no one in a million….cuz there’s six billion people on this planet so that would mean there’s 60,000 mawf*ckaz out there jus like me.

Chelsea FC - Chicago Bulls

**Future Boeing 777 Flight Deck Crew

**In Allah, Boeing and Chelsea FC I Trust Crew

kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyharvey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cos guys will presume that with "experiencing new things" I mean "getting lots of new dick". Because I know how the misc thinks.

I've been on the misc long enough to know. :P
    Member since march 2013???? How have you learned how miscers think. I don't know if you can even call yourself a miscer yet. You don't even have a profile pic up yet...... Memeber since march pff

Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifterrrryday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate any person trying to put rules around what I can and can't do, but if you want an open relationship and get to know other dudes, then expect the guy to want to meet other girls as well.

Originally Posted by Lifterrrryday View Post
    I hate any person trying to put rules around what I can and can't do, but if you want an open relationship and get to know other dudes, then expect the guy to want to meet other girls as well.
    Are you posting in the wrong thread? Nowhere did I say I'm a supporter of open relationships. I'm a supporter of taking a good look of what's around and making a well-informed decision, that you are behind and feel good about 100%, both sides should feel good about it, it should be mutual and easy-going/chill, before committing to a committed exclusive relationship.

Open relationships are for trash.