cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

some help on what to do now(pics)

what up guys?... ima try and be brief... i been working out for about 3 months... for the first month and a half i was doing a cut because i wanted to get rid of my damn midsections... i was really fat about 4 years ago... lol... i finished the cut but i realized that i didnt have enough lean muscle to keep cutting and i decided to start bulking .. i been doing that for about a month a half almost 2 months which had been filled with trial and error and im still working on it... im currently taking a week off the gym i start back on monday .. but i wanted to see your opinions on what should i keep doing.. i wanna get rid of my midsection but i dont wanna loose the lil muscle i got... i dont think this bulk was all that good cuz i gained some fat.. i did get stronger tho... i got some pics of what i look like right now... not too happy but i was thinking bout taking animal cuts n high protein ... moderate carbs and fat n try n gain or at least maintain muscle n completly get rid of the midsection before i start a real clean bulk... you guys tell me what u think i should do, slow cut/slow bulk... animal cuts?.. or a good fatburner that targets fat not muscle. n what i need to work on body wise.... my diet consists of almonds, on protein, wheat bread.. turkey .. chicken.. pb, things like that .. even tho i really need to come up with a new diet.... sorry if my writting is confusing but im just typing things as they come to mind lol.. thanks

ps. i know i look like an idiot in my pics but im sleepy lol
    Attached Images

cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cubanito20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i guess i cant post links yet... if u want to see my cut pics i guess on search u could put "my progress so far(pics)" and just look for my user name lol.. sorry

Originally Posted by cubanito20 View Post
    what up guys?... ima try and be brief... i been working out for about 3 months... for the first month and a half i was doing a cut because i wanted to get rid of my damn midsections... i was really fat about 4 years ago... lol... i finished the cut but i realized that i didnt have enough lean muscle to keep cutting and i decided to start bulking .. i been doing that for about a month a half almost 2 months which had been filled with trial and error and im still working on it... im currently taking a week off the gym i start back on monday .. but i wanted to see your opinions on what should i keep doing.. i wanna get rid of my midsection but i dont wanna loose the lil muscle i got... i dont think this bulk was all that good cuz i gained some fat.. i did get stronger tho... i got some pics of what i look like right now... not too happy but i was thinking bout taking animal cuts n high protein ... moderate carbs and fat n try n gain or at least maintain muscle n completly get rid of the midsection before i start a real clean bulk... you guys tell me what u think i should do, slow cut/slow bulk... animal cuts?.. or a good fatburner that targets fat not muscle. n what i need to work on body wise.... my diet consists of almonds, on protein, wheat bread.. turkey .. chicken.. pb, things like that .. even tho i really need to come up with a new diet.... sorry if my writting is confusing but im just typing things as they come to mind lol.. thanks

ps. i know i look like an idiot in my pics but im sleepy lol

john9686 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look good