Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500)

Stizzel, Kaiulani, Bulging_Biceps

Do you guys think that:

A) The government planned & carried out the 9/11 attacks

or

B) The government is covering up the fact that they knew the attacks were gonna happen, but they were too dumb to prevent it

why can't i fit more word snooter511's Avatar
    snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jirachi View Post
    Do you guys think that:

A) The government planned & carried out the 9/11 attacks

or

B) The government is covering up the fact that they knew the attacks were gonna happen, but they were too dumb to prevent it
    I believe Bulging Biceps believe the Gov't. carried out the massive near impossible task of planting the tremendous amount of explosives in the moths leading up to 9/11. I think he also thinks there are people on this forum that are being paid as government dis-information agents.
    "Most people's deaths are a sham. There's nothing left to die."- Charles Bukowski

"If the history of science teaches us anything, it is that what conquers our ignorance is research, not giving up and attributing our ignorance to the miraculous work of a creator."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    ★★Traditional Wet Shaving Crew ★★
    ★★★★★Foot Fetish Crew★★★★★★
    ★★★★★Misc Scotch Crew★★★★★★

Chicagoan Crew: Bears, White Sox, Bulls, Hawks

I NEG 9/11 TRUTHERS ON SIGHT.

Platinum Account Member b3rtstare's Avatar
    b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is a great chance to advertise a thread I made yesterday in which i made a detailed account of the irregularities of the 9/11 commission report. I believe certain elements of the US government carried out the attack and that we will probably never know the extent of who exactly was involved since the official investigation was a sham

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post505020371
    Traditional Wet Shaving Crew
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Bulging_Biceps View Post
    I saw the history channel documentry debunking 9/11 conspiracy myths and It makes complete sence. I feel stupid for ever believing 9/11 was an inside job. I just never really thought it all through. Lets not forget the tragic events on that fatefull day.
    wait wut?
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) b3rtstare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    wait wut?
    Old post from 3-4 years ago. I was misguided by that documentry. The more research I did the more I found out what a sham and a lie that history channel documentry was. It was full of lies and half truths.
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Old post from 3-4 years ago. I was misguided by that documentry. The more research I did the more I found out what a sham and a lie that history channel documentry was. It was full of lies and half truths.
    Is the History channel part of the NWO broadcasting network?

- CS Lewis

Is the History channel part of the NWO broadcasting network?
    Not necessarily, I love watching the history channel as much as anyone else but it is owned partly by GE, Disney, and Hearst. So they can be a tool of propaganda when necessary.
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500) Jirachi is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thank you for clarifying, BB.

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As much as I argue with these guys, I personally believe there was probably SOME level of government conspiracy.

IMHO, it's likely that certain elements of the government, namely intelligence, were paid large sums of money to keep their mouths shut about certain things they knew that may have prevented the attacks.

I think it's likely that the government took the teeth away from the investigators, because they knew how badly they had f*cked up, and they didn't want their asses to be thrown out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I don't think there was any sort of top-down effort to blow sh*t up.

I do think there was corruption and ineptitude, and that both were covered up to one degree or another to keep people from losing faith in Big Brother.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    As much as I argue with these guys, I personally believe there was probably SOME level of government conspiracy.

IMHO, it's likely that certain elements of the government, namely intelligence, were paid large sums of money to keep their mouths shut about certain things they knew that may have prevented the attacks.

I think it's likely that the government took the teeth away from the investigators, because they knew how badly they had f*cked up, and they didn't want their asses to be thrown out of the frying pan and into the fire.

I don't think there was any sort of top-down effort to blow sh*t up.

I do think there was corruption and ineptitude, and that both were covered up to one degree or another to keep people from losing faith in Big Brother.
    This is perfectly possible, and perhaps even likely. Any large organization has built-in inefficiencies and will always seek to cover them up.

- CS Lewis

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Operation Northwoods

/thread
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000) Mysticrican86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The government at the very least knew about the attacks and the official reports try to cover up the truth. Here's a perfect example how:

The original NIST report claimed that wtc7 did not fall at free fall speed. Soon after it's release they held a conference where questions/comments on the report were allowed. That day a HIGH SCHOOL physics teacher provided them the proof that wtc7 did in fact fall at free fall speed. Soon after that they changed the report and said that it indeed fell at free fall.

Are you telling me that a SINGLE HIGH SCHOOL teacher was able to figure out in his FREE TIME, what a WHOLE TEAM of ACCREDITED engineers couldn't figure out in what they were PAID to do?

Obvious cover up is obvious.

ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilikebeer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    9/11 = inside job.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Operation Northwoods

/thread
    You'll believe anything you read, and unfortunately for us having to read your drivel, evrything you read is obviously sourced by yourself in such a manner as to feed into your confirmation bias.

Remember when you told us the video of the Palestinians dancing in the street was a hoax from 1991? I do. Remember when you were proven wrong? I do.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    You'll believe anything you read, and unfortunately for us having to read your drivel, evrything you read is obviously sourced by yourself in such a manner as to feed into your confirmation bias.

Remember when you told us the video of the Palestinians dancing in the street was a hoax from 1991? I do. Remember when you were proven wrong? I do.
    Operation Northwoods was all bull?

I wasn't proven wrong... people didn't even know wtf I was talkin about. lol
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Operation Northwoods

/thread
    Operation Southlava

<thread>

- CS Lewis

Operation Southlava

<thread>
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You don't even know about Operation Southlava, do you?

BTW, from your link:
    More recently, various 9/11 conspiracy theory groups have used Operation Northwoods as evidence that the United States federal government is willing to carry out a false-flag terror attack against Americans.

- CS Lewis

You don't even know about Operation Southlava, do you?

BTW, from your link:
    More recently, various 9/11 conspiracy theory groups have used Operation Northwoods as evidence that the United States federal government is willing to carry out a false-flag terror attack against Americans.
    That's fine... it just shows that they've already pre-planned such an attack on American civilians. That they're capable and even WILLING to do such a thing on our homeland.

Operation Southlava looks like something you made up to be the complete opposite of Operation Northwoods -.-

P.S.
    "The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000) Galvatorex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snooter511 View Post
    I believe Bulging Biceps believe the Gov't. carried out the massive near impossible task of planting the tremendous amount of explosives in the moths leading up to 9/11. I think he also thinks there are people on this forum that are being paid as government dis-information agents.
    Then who as you put it. Carried out the near impossible task of planting tremendous amounts of explosives in the months leading up to 9/11. The government are the only people who had access to the buildings. Muslims didnt

Originally Posted by Galvatorex View Post
    Then who as you put it. Carried out the near impossible task of planting tremendous amounts of explosives in the months leading up to 9/11. The government are the only people who had access to the buildings. Muslims didnt

Marvin Bush (Bush Jr.'s brother) was the head of Security for the twin towers. Pretty much, people were placed where they were for specific reasons to carry out the attack.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Marvin Bush (Bush Jr.'s brother) was the head of Security for the twin towers. Pretty much, people were placed where they were for specific reasons to carry out the attack.
    Don't forget the scumbag Mayor of Dallas Tom Leppert's connections to 9/11. He was CEO of Turner Construction company around the time of the WTC Attacks. He also had connections to Bush and the then Sec. of Commerce Carlos M. Gutierrez. Turner Construction was assigned to re-fireproof the steel frames of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers during the late 1990s.

http://911blogger.com/node/19516
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*

Don't forget the scumbag Mayor of Dallas Tom Leppert's connections to 9/11. He was CEO of Turner Construction company around the time of the WTC Attacks. He also had connections to Bush and the then Sec. of Commerce Carlos M. Gutierrez. Turner Construction was assigned to re-fireproof the steel frames of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers during the late 1990s.

Ah that's right! I remember coming across that.

As I've said before, only time will tell.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Because 911blogger.com is totally credible.

caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post

this isn't true. even the DCI wrote in his book about how the CIA was intensely aware of a possible strike on the US from Bin Laden. there is no reputable evidence to suggest a coverup. one can ague that there were intelligence gathering failures, but intelligence gathering is a difficult game.

why can't i fit more word snooter511's Avatar
    snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000) snooter511 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Galvatorex View Post
    Nobody did, because it wasn't a controlled demolition. You know that you saw the same thing I saw.
    "Most people's deaths are a sham. There's nothing left to die."- Charles Bukowski

"If the history of science teaches us anything, it is that what conquers our ignorance is research, not giving up and attributing our ignorance to the miraculous work of a creator."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
    ★★Traditional Wet Shaving Crew ★★
    ★★★★★Foot Fetish Crew★★★★★★
    ★★★★★Misc Scotch Crew★★★★★★

Chicagoan Crew: Bears, White Sox, Bulls, Hawks

I NEG 9/11 TRUTHERS ON SIGHT.

McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100) McPeePants1 is not very well liked. (-100)

As I've said before, only time will tell.
    I wouldnt count on that.......people still believe Oswald killed Kennedy.

caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i love how people think that it was a controlled demolition just because it looked like one. what kind of absurd reasoning is that? do you compare the twin towers collapse to other massive skyscrapers being struck by planes and falling down? o wait...

also, why would the government go through all that trouble of bringing down the towers AFTER they were hit by two massive airplanes? do you think the response would have been any different if they didn't fall down, or would bush just have been like "eh, it was just a couple airplanes, not that big of a deal. but boy if the building would've fallen down they would've gotten it!!"

Originally Posted by caseys5 View Post
    i love how people think that it was a controlled demolition just because it looked like one. what kind of absurd reasoning is that? do you compare the twin towers collapse to other massive skyscrapers being struck by planes and falling down? o wait...

also, why would the government go through all that trouble of bringing down the towers AFTER they were hit by two massive airplanes? do you think the response would have been any different if they didn't fall down, or would bush just have been like "eh, it was just a couple airplanes, not that big of a deal. but boy if the building would've fallen down they would've gotten it!!"
    I love how two planes were the only planes in history to take down buildings lol... what a joke. And using the temperature of the fire as the reasoning is even more of a joke... lets just ignore science everyone
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love how two planes were the only planes in history to take down buildings lol... what a joke. And using the temperature of the fire as the reasoning is even more of a joke... lets just ignore science everyone
    I like how he completely ignores the Molten metal that was found at the scene too
    Electric Razor Crew
    Always Pick 2 Crew
    Restored Foreskin Crew
    DFW Brah Crew
    *LONE STAR CREW*