colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

what do i do before the big day!?

have a shoot in 2 weeks. how do i get the ripped pre-contest look?
    can sum1 tell me what to do nutrition wise in the final week lead up to the shoot?
    im pretty fitness nutrition savvy, but not when it comes to competing etc. what do i do?

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not gonna be able to do too much if anything at all in two weeks if you're not already ripped or in contest shape.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    unless your Rsardinia not much..unless your already lean
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrabDelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    either tell him you need an extra 13 wks to cut WT or audition as the before picture.
    Future Pro

"You can't stop talent"

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ronin_ts View Post
    unless your rsardinia not much..unless your already lean
    lol

fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrabDelts View Post
    either tell him you need an extra 13 wks to cut WT or audition as the before picture.
    I'm with CrabDelts, if your not where you need to be within 2 weeks get a 12-13 week extension.

colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    duh guys - of course i am already lean, im just saying what is the protocol once you compete and u r ready - then what in the final two weeks.

Lets just say i was a competitor - what would my diet look like in the last two weeks? what would i do? i heard u dehydrate and carb up the nyt before etc? im asking for the final two week technique

dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dejan_85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by colest View Post
    duh guys - of course i am already lean, im just saying what is the protocol once you compete and u r ready - then what in the final two weeks.

Lets just say i was a competitor - what would my diet look like in the last two weeks? what would i do? i heard u dehydrate and carb up the nyt before etc? im asking for the final two week technique
    Ths grammer is killen me brah, i canat anderstand

fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Read Layne Norton's thread on contest prep, everyone's body is different but it makes complete sense.

TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TQsmooth5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If you were a competitor, you'd already have 12-13 weeks of dieting under your belt. I don't know if you're new to the contest thread but we actually have on-going jokes and fake posts about people that ask for "The secrets of the last few weeks / days of contest prep."

If you're not lean now, 2 weeks won't help you.
    Natural competitor...soon to be Natural Pro!

Originally Posted by TQsmooth5 View Post
    If you were a competitor, you'd already have 12-13 weeks of dieting under your belt. I don't know if you're new to the contest thread but we actually have on-going jokes and fake posts about people that ask for "The secrets of the last few weeks / days of contest prep."

If you're not lean now, 2 weeks won't help you.
    lolllll well my mate back home was a competitor and he used to do all weird **** in the final week. im not a competitor i am a model but i have the most important shoot of my life coming up - i was wondering what extra push can i give my body right before the shoot. Who better to ask then a competitor right? so any info would be cool.

Originally Posted by fitcopforlife View Post
    Read Layne Norton's thread on contest prep, everyone's body is different but it makes complete sense.
    thanks will do!