jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Creatine and stomach pain

I've been taking creatine since 19 march this year, 5 grams a day, 5 days a week.
    Since i've been taking creatine i've been experiencing stomach pain, but as well as in the days off creatine.
    First two weeks i had no problems, but now i usually have pain in my stomach after i drink milk or i eat fried eggs or anything that is fried. till taking creatine i haven't experienced stomach pain from milk or something like this ever.
    What do you guys think? Has any of you experienced this? Should i stay off creatine for a while? I've been taking it for 6 weeks now Is it enough or should i take it one more week or just drop it to 3 days a week now?

MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MuscleUpCrohns is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jedown View Post
    I've been taking creatine since 19 march this year, 5 grams a day, 5 days a week.
    Since i've been taking creatine i've been experiencing stomach pain, but as well as in the days off creatine.
    First two weeks i had no problems, but now i usually have pain in my stomach after i drink milk or i eat fried eggs or anything that is fried. till taking creatine i haven't experienced stomach pain from milk or something like this ever.
    What do you guys think? Has any of you experienced this? Should i stay off creatine for a while? I've been taking it for 6 weeks now Is it enough or should i take it one more week or just drop it to 3 days a week now?
    I have had problems with creatine supplements before. There's been times that I've tried a new creatine supplement and been on the toilet all day. However, when I switched to AllMax creatine monohydrate (micronized Creapure), all problems went away, even loading at 10 g a day.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what form of creatine are you using? how is your water intake?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10) jedown is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    what form of creatine are you using? how is your water intake?
    creatine mono from on
    3 liter of water +600ml of green tea+mint/a day

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Completely come off the creatine for a few weeks and see if you feel the same. If you start to feel better, then it may have been the creatine.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can try to fully dissolve creatine in warm water prior to consumption. That may make creatine consumable for you. Personally I stick with micronized Creapure mono when using regular creatine.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife