berc1106 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I be working my abs

Not gonna lie I am pretty proud of myself I have lost about 25 lbs since January (270-245) even though I have read about people losing more in that amount of time I am very proud of myself even though. I have noticed my b***h tits have gone down and so has my gut. My gut is very loose actually a lot looser than it was when I was not working out. Since my hours change constantly I do the eliptical 5 days a week and lift 3 days each concentrating on a different part of my body. '

My question is should I be working my abs more than my once a week I was told that since I still have a lot of fat it will make me look fatter. Or should I continue with my current regime and just do abs once a week.

thanks

Registered User OhioIsForLovers's Avatar
    OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    once a week is fine

ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    once a week is fine personaly i do it two times a week one time weighted the other not weighted

Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shr3dJunki3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work em twice a week.
    We all come from humble beginnings.

Studies everywhere tell you everything, listen to your body instead and you'll succeed.

" So you're thinking that you're all that, and then some...man I got news for you..."

Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pelk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by berc1106 View Post
    Not gonna lie I am pretty proud of myself I have lost about 25 lbs since January (270-245) even though I have read about people losing more in that amount of time I am very proud of myself even though. I have noticed my b***h tits have gone down and so has my gut. My gut is very loose actually a lot looser than it was when I was not working out. Since my hours change constantly I do the eliptical 5 days a week and lift 3 days each concentrating on a different part of my body. '

My question is should I be working my abs more than my once a week I was told that since I still have a lot of fat it will make me look fatter. Or should I continue with my current regime and just do abs once a week.

thanks
    First of all good job on the loss man! Keep up the good work. Your abs are your core so you should definitely work them out. Just throw a few workouts in throughout the week and you'll be fine. Not just sit-ups or crunches but try to do stuff like "planks" flutterkicks, quarkscrews, and even pushups. This is what the abs are meant to do, keep your torso straight. Too much bending/twisting will strain your back. Hope this helps you man.