Thread: help bulking

Ralo2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help bulking

I'm 6'3 and my weight is about 160, You can see my abds and some definition all around but I'm trying to get bigger/more muscle mass and stay cut.
    Can anyone help me in a weight lifting routine and should i do cardio?
    And what should i eat for my diet and how much calories should i eat a day?
    Should i take any supplements?

take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ralo2009 View Post
    I'm 6'3 and my weight is about 160, You can see my abds and some definition all around but I'm trying to get bigger/more muscle mass and stay cut.
    Can anyone help me in a weight lifting routine and should i do cardio?
    And what should i eat for my diet and how much calories should i eat a day?
    Should i take any supplements?
    eat and lift till ur 180 atleast...ur 6'3 u should be alot heavier than 160
    Excuses are for people that need them.

you didnt really answer my question.

mrbigshot1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take3 u didnt answer the question could someone give a more detailed answer
    Last edited by mrbigshot1990; 03-19-2010 at 05:09 PM.

redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) redredss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5...ining-program/
    im doing this 5x5 and its pretty good
    i never do the same weight twice.
    and for calories get at least 4000 + daily
    when i started to bulk i took muscle juice 2544 2 scoops pre and 2 scoops post
    i went from 180 to 204 from the end of football season which is like early december
    Bench 301
    Squat 392
    Deadlift 415
    1108lbs Damn it feels good to be a taylor

therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    no cardio , lift **** ton of weights and i say about 3.5k cals a day
    when i was like you i took some supps but if isay them ill probably get negged

musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    forget about cardio right now maybe a warm up 10 min walk or something but dont be running hard you will be burning off cals. 6'3 160 is pretty small on that frame so your going to want to eat about 4k cals a day read through the mass gain nutrition articles here on bb.com to learn how to eat clean and create a efficent diet where you have 6 meals a day and are eating every 2-3 hrs. as far as supplements i dont think they are necessary with a great diet but if you must , use whey protein , creatine ( mono should be fine enough dont buy into all the fancy hyped up ads you see ) , and a good multi for a active person. id recomend a 3 days split one day on one day off etc. take the weekend off you can do light cardio here if you need to stay conditioned for a sport. dont worry about ab definition cuz it will most likely fad a good amount but when you cut later they will come back beastly. use the big 3 lifts in your work outs ( deadlift, squat, bench press ) and i recomend doing 10-12 reps per set. also move the weight up each week and keep your body guessing dont let it adapt to the new stress being put on it.

thanks i'm gonna start doing all of that anymore you might wanna add just in case

musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclejunki3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not really , if you can get your diet and training down you will see your results you want more cals in than cals out and you want them to be clean and lift hard and heavy. thats the simplest way i can tell you to add mass. its a progress you should be looking to gain about 1lb a week but just keep sticking with it and over weeks and months look back at your old pictures and let the mirror become your new best friend and you will be able to see the results.

yep i was 155 b4 and gained muscle weight upto 185. but then got in a relationship and loss it all. now my stomach closed up and i regret stopping for the girl, never again will i let someone stop me from my goals. this is why im asking for help and what kinds of food do you suggest i eat that are a good amount of cals