blazinreaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blazinreaper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sickness will kill muscle?

For the past 2 days i've had the flu and basically didnt have any apetite to eat hence lacked alot of protein for those 2 whole days. After those 2 days, i've lost about 2.5~3 pounds and the feeling im having right now is beyond horrid. It feels like muscle had just drained the ****hole out of me, its just the worst feeling one can ever have. Has anyone delt with this before? I will most defintely hit back to the gym by tomorrow and stay back on proper nutrition. 2 or 3 days of no gym and nutrition concentration shouldn't put me back too much can it?

Share your stories

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There won't be large amounts of muscle atrophy over 2 days. A lot of what you're feeling is just due to being sick, not from losing a lot of muscle. Trust me, I lost 35 pounds in the hospital, I know what it feels like
    I want to touch the butt.

man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    < nothing > will happen if you're really sick AND eat like **** even for more days. Muscle doesn't go away that fast dude You didn't build it overnight, opposite rule applies.