Thread: avoid soy?

drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drew7373 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

avoid soy?

so i've had some ppl say to avoid soy. Is it true soy raises estrogen in males?

i don't eat soy protein or soy milk but i noticed that cliff bars have soy and a lotion i use is soy based.

whats up with soy?

SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoyaWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont worry to much about Soy. You'd need to literally be having a few hundred grams of the stuff a day to see any difference in testosterone/sperm count/etc

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drew7373 View Post
    so i've had some ppl say to avoid soy. Is it true soy raises estrogen in males?

i don't eat soy protein or soy milk but i noticed that cliff bars have soy and a lotion i use is soy based.

whats up with soy?
    It's all about dose, duration, and timing.

While the evils of soy have been overblown, diets high in soy have been shown to have negative effects on testosterone, and various other hormones.

Personally I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to use it as an exclusive protein source for a meal or at certain times however minor amounts should not pose a threat. It's probably not the best option to eat or supplement with very high tallies of soy however.

dinoiii does a good job of hashing things out:
    http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php...ded&show=&st=&
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.