clofinch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Bikini Competition Prep

Hi

I'm new to all of this but I am hoping to compete to do bikini competition late next year, I have a personal trainer 30minutes once a week but hoping for some additional advice.

My Meals consist of
    Training Days
    1. 3 Egg whites one whole
    2. Banana and protein shake
    3. 100g chicken with 50g rice or 100g sweet potato with veggies
    4. Greek Yogurt 0% with table spoon peanut butter
    5. 100g lean meat with 50g rice or 100g sweet potato with veggies
    6. Protein shake before bed

Its the same for non-training days but minus the carbs

I always feel hungry is this normal? my latest weight is 57.3kg and body fat 14.2% and my height is 5.6

Are my meals correct?
    With regards to training, im training 3-4 times a week, should this increase? I do a mixture of weight training and cardio

Please advise

Thanks

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    I have no idea how many calories that is, but you shouldn't be dieting now. You should be focused on building and eating in a calorie surplus. Your diet looks bland and boring. You need more carbs and you need more fats. Use a wide variety of whole food sources and you'll have an easier time sticking to your plan.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I have no idea how many calories that is, but you shouldn't be dieting now. You should be focused on building and eating in a calorie surplus. Your diet looks bland and boring. You need more carbs and you need more fats. Use a wide variety of whole food sources and you'll have an easier time sticking to your plan.
    I completely agree with everything^^^

I too am training for bikini, currently on a five day program, and really as little cardio as i can get away with.

That diet looks really bland and if you are always hungry, then something is off.

At your stats, if you do not look like you could step on stage now, then you need to work on building muscle, and as kimm said, calorie surplus and lifting heavy on a program that is based around the compounds. I highly doubt that you are at 14% body fat, since that wold mean you could step on stage now, and if you just started lifting, i doubt that is true.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnyloreti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by clofinch View Post
    Hi

I'm new to all of this but I am hoping to compete to do bikini competition late next year, I have a personal trainer 30minutes once a week but hoping for some additional advice.

My Meals consist of
    Training Days
    1. 3 Egg whites one whole
    2. Banana and protein shake
    3. 100g chicken with 50g rice or 100g sweet potato with veggies
    4. Greek Yogurt 0% with table spoon peanut butter
    5. 100g lean meat with 50g rice or 100g sweet potato with veggies
    6. Protein shake before bed

Its the same for non-training days but minus the carbs

I always feel hungry is this normal? my latest weight is 57.3kg and body fat 14.2% and my height is 5.6

Are my meals correct?
    With regards to training, im training 3-4 times a week, should this increase? I do a mixture of weight training and cardio

Please advise

Thanks
    That doesn't look like enough food to me either. For someone of your size you should be taking in at least 2000 calories in the off season and don't be afraid of the carbs. We're plenty far away from a competition that we need to focus on building our physique. Also, 30 minutes isn't long enough, I would consider bumping up to the full hour.

clofinch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    I completely agree with everything^^^

I too am training for bikini, currently on a five day program, and really as little cardio as i can get away with.

That diet looks really bland and if you are always hungry, then something is off.

At your stats, if you do not look like you could step on stage now, then you need to work on building muscle, and as kimm said, calorie surplus and lifting heavy on a program that is based around the compounds. I highly doubt that you are at 14% body fat, since that wold mean you could step on stage now, and if you just started lifting, i doubt that is true.
    Thanks for your reply, I have been lifting for a while but only started training for bikini now, I have had my body percent measured by various PTs and this is definitely correct. Im aware I am lucky and only need to shave of excess and then really toned up! Just wanted my diet checking as I also feel its too minimal too early

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by clofinch View Post
    Thanks for your reply, I have been lifting for a while but only started training for bikini now, I have had my body percent measured by various PTs and this is definitely correct. Im aware I am lucky and only need to shave of excess and then really toned up! Just wanted my diet checking as I also feel its too minimal too early
    The testing methods PT's use for bodyfat measurements are not accurate. People are constantly underestimating their true bodyfat measurements. If you were truly at 14% there wouldn't be a need to "really tone up." Most females at your height are competing in bikini around the same weight you're at now.

That's a clear indicator that you don't have enough overall muscle and low enough bodyfat to support the look.

You need to focus on more building and cutting later.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My bikini clients train 6 days a week, 2 full body workouts. Are you trying to cut? If you are lean and not prepping for a show soon your main focus should be on eating and building up a muscle base to work from. Sure that diet is okay, you might get bored dieting for so long, throw in a cheat meal every week if you choose to stick to that diet would be my suggestion.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew