Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Kai Greene, the wise philosophical guru...

is scripted! (partially at least)

3:50-4:00, 200.... 2009

All

*Take note of his eyes in both videos
    *Not trying to stir up up a mess, I'm just pointing something out to people who listen to Kai Greene's preaching and philosophy. I do understand why the use of cue cards and scripts might be necessary.

edit: I also respect Kai as a bodybuilder. I personally think Phil was robbed of the 2010 Arnold Classic though, haha!

SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kai>phil

And the Arnold classic 2010 champion is....

KAI l GREENE

Must fell bad for heath fans knowing a 80% kai beat a 100% phil...ah well.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EFS :P View Post
    haters gonna hate
    Not hating. I was on, and will be on the 2009/2010 Team Gorilla Muscle for the Olympia.
    I'm just saying :P

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whats with people thinking Kai is all wise and philosophical? He just takes a while to say things..most of which dont really mean a whole lot. He uses a few words that some people seem to think are big or intelligent but nothing out of the ordinary.. some people here are pretty stupid

btw im not a Kai hater, im just not jumping on this weird bandwagon.

TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i cant imagine squatting and watching in the mirror as a blood vessel in my eye explodes i would prolly **** myself and drop the weight simultaneously

C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow, at first i thought u was just trolling, but his eyes definitely do look like they're reading something... good catch.

that said, in plenty of vids and in overkill, he is seen writing a ton... the likelihood he wrote those words himself is very high.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SeanRector View Post
    Must fell bad for heath fans knowing a 80% kai beat a 100% phil...ah well.
    **** he's down to 80% now.

Doesn't feel bad at all. We all know the judges ****ed it up.
    A pattern in the chaos.

jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    didn't this guy put his weiner in a grapefruit

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheTrueGift View Post
    i cant imagine squatting and watching in the mirror as a blood vessel in my eye explodes i would prolly **** myself and drop the weight simultaneously
    I've involuntarily passed some wind that felt damn hard while leg pressing but have always continued to finish the set whether I had actually dropped stool or not.

I'm not stopping just because I may have soiled myself.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicMeyer View Post

*Not trying to stir up up a mess, I'm just pointing something out to people who listen to Kai Greene's preaching and philosophy. I do understand why the use of cue cards and scripts might be necessary.

edit: I also respect Kai as a bodybuilder. I personally think Phil was robbed of the 2010 Arnold Classic though, haha!

C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C-DUBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i had a gnarly scab on my forearm, and after some intense curling and enough blood flushing into the area, blood started rushing down my arm...didnt care tho. finished my set THEN went to the restroom.

SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanRector is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    **** he's down to 80% now.

Doesn't feel bad at all. We all know the judges ****ed it up.
    Good thing the fans arent judges - Jay cutler

anyhow hopefully they both come in at 100% for the O.

TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueGift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by C-DUBB View Post
    i had a gnarly scab on my forearm, and after some intense curling and enough blood flushing into the area, blood started rushing down my arm...didnt care tho. finished my set THEN went to the restroom.
    haha i banged this chick out a few weeks ago and she scratched the **** outta my back when i was lifting legs 2 days later one of the gym employees came up to me and told me i had blood on my back i went to the bathroom and sure enough i looked like i had been beaten like jesus

**** was crazy

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT injuries while lifting and how we finished the set
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

haha i banged this chick out a few weeks ago and she scratched the **** outta my back when i was lifting legs 2 days later one of the gym employees came up to me and told me i had blood on my back i went to the bathroom and sure enough i looked like i had been beaten like jesus

**** was crazy
    and then you woke up.

cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cmeis90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kai's definitely an interesting and unique character, and by no means do I mean that as a negative thing. The guy's obviously intelligent and has a great spirit considering his background that would probably cause 95% of people in a similar situation to basically give up on life and get nowhere. And that's without even mentioning his physique. I definitely have respect for the guy.

jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cmeis90 View Post
    I definitely have respect for the guy.
    but he ****ed a grapefruit

Originally Posted by jaredlap View Post
    Get out.

d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "A big guy don't need floor poses... that's only for midgets."

-Lee Haney

^^^^ well played, sir

Originally Posted by d16daily View Post
    wont lie...i LOL'ed hahaha

Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who makes constant eye contact with the camera man while doing an interview? Is it really that strange for a person's gaze to occasionally wander off when searching their mind for the right words to say? I don't think it means he was reading off of cue cards. And even if he was, it's not like he's a politician reading a speech that was written for him by professional writers. It's obvious that what he says are his own words, so I don't see what the big deal is.

snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250) snuffed has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Second video - um, you sure he's not just watching people walking around the gym? (unless they to are holding cue cards for him, right?)

kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GTFO OP
    Kai is reading a script? Are you kidding me? Obviously you are not even remotely familiar with the literature Kai reads to keep himself focused and motivated. The central points of his speech and philosophy are easily recognizable.
    Of course I believe that Kai(like any other pro BB) also does some things to keep people talking about him and keep himself more marketable: that's life, but I don't believe he is faking what he believes in and how he lives his life.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicMeyer View Post

3:50-4:00, 200.... 2009

All

So now someone that speaks slow is reading a script? I thought it was viceversa.

And enough with the crying over Phil's placings, time to move on to the Olympia. Phil just signed with MT and he's doing great, he doesn't need your tears.

didn't this guy put his weiner in a grapefruit
    Strong jealousy in this idiot user^^^

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Much of what Kai says comes directly out of the book "As a Man Thinketh". It's evident that he bases his life philosophy from this material. Written in 1901 and still relevant to this day.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and unfortunately if people had any clue what many of the other competitors have done they would realize the whole grapefruit thing is VERY mild.

you think you can make money with grapefruits? I know of two guys in the top ten...who I know 100% take money to go back to guys' hotels and stip for them and let them touch them for money (no homo and no i was no there...need an extra no homo for that one). Well everyone in atlanta knows about the one because he continuously talks about it and is very open about it.

So if you are respecting/not respecting people for stuff like that you might as well just decide to not respect any of them.

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    and unfortunately if people had any clue what many of the other competitors have done they would realize the whole grapefruit thing is VERY mild.

you think you can make money with grapefruits? I know of two guys in the top ten...who I know 100% take money to go back to guys' hotels and stip for them and let them touch them for money (no homo and no i was no there...need an extra no homo for that one). Well everyone in atlanta knows about the one because he continuously talks about it and is very open about it.

So if you are respecting/not respecting people for stuff like that you might as well just decide to not respect any of them.
    in the top 10?? hmmm... now im wondering who... i knew it was prevalent.. but didnt think it went that high up still..