Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

14 days hardcore diet log

I have lost ~30 pounds already, going from 297lbs to 268-270lbs (@6.4 feet)
    This is the third time I am trying to get through 265 limit. Every time I get near it - i lose control somehow.

Long term goal is to be 240lbs, which I hope to achieve before November ( seeing my family in December ).

This is a log to help me break through that plank. It features very large deficits, very little weightlifting and lots of "cardio" - grappling, walking, ski machine. I can't risk jogging since I am recovering from knee injuries.

All for 2 weeks.

Caloric goals are 1600 per day. This is also very restrictive diet focused on sweet potatoes, spinach, frozen mango, eggs, fish, bean sprouts and occasional coffee.

Supplements: For the first time in my life I am taking Multi every day.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Day 1 or day 144 since I started: 272 lbs.
    Lots of job searching and walking.

Training: 3 hours walking, 1 hour of ski machine.

Note: Going to give my laptop to the coach tomorrow. I played too many games last 30 days, and it is getting in the way of my weight loss. However, blogging will be more difficult.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 2: 271.9lbs
    Barely slept, so ate more.

Diet: whole foods, 2363 calories.

Training: swimming 40 minutes
    Wrestling/bjj - 1.5 hours, light.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Sorry, I did not have my laptop to post everyday.

Week 1 review: 2 days set back, however, still finished strong - I am at 268 lbs right now.

I am restarting treadmill jogging and HIIT every morning, now that my injuries have healed up somewhat. I eat around 1000-1300 calories per day of the most nutritious food I can find, plus a double double coffee in the morning.

Usual day would be: Coffee - 150 calories ( 10 a.m.), Large Omelet (2 Tomatoes, Green peppers, Spinach, 6 eggs, Avocado) (6 p.m.), Fish (3 fillets with 1 onion) (10 p.m.). Lots of water and tea (splenda, stevia)

Supplements: Multi, no powder.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Creating bodily entropy. Gen1GT's Avatar
    Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gen1GT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First of all, good luck on your diet. 14 days is a nice, short blast to go hardcore. I think you can do it, however, from what I've learned, you're better off doing weight training than cardio. However again, since this is a short term goal, just creating the largest deficit possible is probably the smart way to go. Anyway, it's been a week ... are you still 268?
    286 lbs - March 11, 2019 (started Keto)
    261 lbs - May 23, 2019

Hey, I am an athlete and not a bodybuilder. Weight lifting has negatives as well - slows you down, hurts endurance and predisposes to injury.

Jogging/Running is one of the best exercises for weight loss you can imagine IMO, unless you are bent on gaining "muscles" any way possible. It has the best time/calories burned ratio, it doesn't require anything except running shoes, it is sustainable over very long periods of time (unless you mess up your knees like me), runners "high" improves mood and reduces appetite, lots of other health benefits as well.

Bodybuilding is a religion, it has circulating trends like "weights only", IIFYM only that come and go, and people here would defend them to the death. You need to find what works best for you, while still understanding latest findings in nutrition.

I went from 273-274 to 268 in one week - so nope)), -- I just posted man today.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    Hey, I am an athlete and not a bodybuilder. Weight lifting has negatives as well - slows you down, hurts endurance and predisposes to injury.

Jogging/Running is one of the best exercises for weight loss you can imagine IMO, unless you are bent on gaining "muscles" any way possible. It has the best time/calories burned ratio, it doesn't require anything except running shoes, it is sustainable over very long periods of time (unless you mess up your knees like me), runners "high" improves mood and reduces appetite, lots of other health benefits as well.

Bodybuilding is a religion, it has circulating trends like "weights only", IIFYM only that come and go, and people here would defend them to the death. You need to find what works best for you, while still understanding latest findings in nutrition.

Man, I'm not gonna tear you up with this statement, but you are incorrect on just too many levels with this entire post.

You don't have to be a bodybuilder to lift weights.

Countless times weight training has been shown to improve or decrease the rate of injury in people by strengthening bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, etc.

If anything, jogging and running has a higher chance of hurting someone who is overweight/out of shape than any kind of resistance training ever will.

Jogging/Running is not the best way to lose weight. Have a calorie deficit is and diet is by far the best way to control that.

I just lost what little respect I still had for you after reading this nonsensical post.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So much unneeded hate on these forums. Keep at it OP. I wouldn't do it the way you're doing it, but we all need to do what works for us. The diet, if you stick with it, sounds great.

Bodybuilding is a religion, it has circulating trends like "weights only",
    This is unfortunately true. I have seen so much broscience over my life. From diets to lifting programs to a huge ass yoga fad (helps you make gains, brah!). Mob mentality is terrifying and gets amplified in places like these.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Man, I'm not gonna tear you up with this statement, but you are incorrect on just too many levels with this entire post.

You don't have to be a bodybuilder to lift weights.

Countless times weight training has been shown to improve or decrease the rate of injury in people by strengthening bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, etc.

If anything, jogging and running has a higher chance of hurting someone who is overweight/out of shape than any kind of resistance training ever will.

Jogging/Running is not the best way to lose weight. Have a calorie deficit is and diet is by far the best way to control that.

I just lost what little respect I still had for you after reading this nonsensical post.

This is the second time (out of 2) you completely misread and misunderstood my post. Read first, think, then reply.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

08/14: 267.5lbs. Having a bit of sleep problems.
    Training: HIIT on treadmill ~700 calories.
    Light wrestling and rehab session at my MMA gym ~700 calories.

Diet: Relied on Subway a bit too much today. Calories around 1400.

Feel alright during the day, but it is hard to concentrate.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)

Running can be viewed as a religion as well.. Just saying. I'm sure you'd get opposite comments on a runner's forum.

That said, I'm an athlete as well. Lifting weight is very much helpful in the athletic world. It's almost supplemental to the sport you're playing. The only way you're going to be "gaining muscles" and i assume you mean size, is by eating in a surplus. Otherwise you help develop your slow and fast twitch muscles even more, which increases explosiveness and muscle stamina. There is no reason you would be slow.

I feel like when people hear "lift weights" they instantly think of IFBB pros who look like action figures. lol. We all know you won't be lifting anywhere near those numbers, and secondly it would take years to put on all that mass. A lot of runners at my gym. They lift and run, lift and run. They haven't bulked up one bit in the five years i've known them two. Hockey players, soccer players, basketball players, they all come in there and lift. They just lift to compliment their sport to be hoooge!

People who injure themselves lifting weight happen for the same reason people injure themselves running, not enough rest/ over doing it, bad forum, and the like.

I don't know many people who ONLY lift. Most do some form of cardio a couple times a week.

If you do find yourself in the weight room due to not being able to run. Focus on circuits with moderate weight, and no rest period. should get your heart up without putting the strain on your knees.

If you follow my posts you'll see i'm all about balance. If i had to choose between my sports and lifting I wouldn't be able too, so don't think I'm biased at all.

Also, you do what works for you. But like the positives you mentioned for running, there are serious positives for lifting as well.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the second time (out of 2) you completely misread and misunderstood my post. Read first, think, then reply.
    What did he misread?
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

I didn't say that nobody should be doing weights. I did barbell and kettlebell training quite a lot.

I am simply against the notion of "no cardio" trend that has been going on recently on these forums. However, Weights can be very destructive to the body, which a lot of weekend warriors on these forums will find out about in 10-20 years.

I hope that clarifies my stance, now if you excuse me - I am trying to diet here.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

I am simply against the notion of "no cardio" trend that has been going on recently on these forums.
    No where in his post did it talk about "no cardio." Maybe you should read first, think, then reply.

However, Weights can be very destructive to the body, which a lot of weekend warriors on these forums will find out about in 10-20 years.
    You have experienced this in all of your 23 years on this planet?

I hope that clarifies my stance, now if you excuse me - I am trying to diet here.
    Ill happily exit. I have no patience for people who are condescending and there is no reason to come in this thread since you know everything.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post

Ill happily exit. I have no patience for people who are condescending and there is no reason to come in this thread since you know everything.
    There was no reason to post here in the first place - bye.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 08-15-2014 at 03:32 AM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

08/15: 262lbs. Not sure why, but I dropped 5 pounds overnight. I stayed hydrated, didn't drink alcohol - not sure why. I watched those god-awful Expendables 3, maybe that's why.

Training: HIIT, 2.3 miles, ~420 calories. Walking 2 hours ~800 calories.

Diet: Banana, Subway Salad, 2 double double coffees, my super-omelet. Bought fish oil and new multi. Around ~1600 calories today.

Sleep is getting more problematic (only 3-4 hours), however, I am fairly energetic during the day. Got into a habit of going to the cinema at night as a way to fight cravings. God that popcorn smells so good.

I feel I made through the turning point of the diet, and now it is kind of easy. The biggest threat are the cheat days, and I won't have them until I reach my goals.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    08/15: 262lbs. Not sure why, but I dropped 5 pounds overnight. I stayed hydrated, didn't drink alcohol - not sure why. I watched those god-awful Expendables 3, maybe that's why.

Training: HIIT, 2.3 miles, ~420 calories. Walking 2 hours ~800 calories.

Diet: Banana, Subway Salad, 2 double double coffees, my super-omelet. Bought fish oil and new multi. Around ~1600 calories today.

Sleep is getting more problematic (only 3-4 hours), however, I am fairly energetic during the day. Got into a habit of going to the cinema at night as a way to fight cravings. God that popcorn smells so good.

I feel I made through the turning point of the diet, and now it is kind of easy. The biggest threat are the cheat days, and I won't have them until I reach my goals.
    How are you tracking your calories burned walking? how much did you travel? that seems like a lot of cals for 2 hours of walking

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    How are you tracking your calories burned walking? how much did you travel? that seems like a lot of cals for 2 hours of walking
    Hey, I am using Fitday. I walk from Uni to my apartment - which takes 1 hour 15 minutes as fast as I can (around 4.0 mph), plus walking around campus, walking around mall, going for a walk before bed (going in 15 minutes), so overall its 2.5 hours of walking at different speeds, I average it at 3.5 for 2 hours - for 6.4, 262 guy it is over 800 calories.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There was no reason to post here in the first place - bye.
    ^^^Wow.

How exactly is weight training destructive to the body after 20 or 30 years? What are you basing that on? Personal experience? And don't use examples of guys who were known to use "supplements" in the past and now suffer health issues. That's not the same as your general public weight training individual.

Who cares if some of us don't like doing cardio. I personally don't enjoy it so I don't do it. If you enjoy it go ahead.

Also, 800 calories in a 2 hour walk? Kind of exaggerated no?

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 1 or day 144 since I started: 272 lbs.
    Lots of job searching and walking.

Training: 3 hours walking, 1 hour of ski machine.

Note: Going to give my laptop to the coach tomorrow. I played too many games last 30 days, and it is getting in the way of my weight loss. However, blogging will be more difficult.
    76.1 g of Protein for a guy that weighs 272 lbs? You should at least be in taking 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight while cutting. High protein causes a thermogenic effect which will then burn more calories = fat loss.

247.9 grams of carbs? I would eliminate the sugar and mango. This will drop your carbs and speed up your fat loss.

Also, since you are taking supplements, I would recommend a caffeine or green tea supplement to speed up fat loss.
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markprivinius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was going to ask about protein too. Why so high on carbs and so low on protein?
    Instagram: MorbidlyObese2FreakinBeast
    Tumblr: morbidlyobese2freakinbeast.tumblr.com
    MyFitnessPal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/itsarchietime
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9KGsmBlfmWJMHDqVvyEchA
    -------------------------------------------------------
    7/13/16 - 345.2 @ 51.3%
    ----------------
    Progress (8 Weeks Remaining)
    14 / 45 lbs Pounds Lost
    ----------------
    Goal
    8/25/16 330 lbs
    ----------------
    Overall Goals
    200 lbs @ 15% BF
    180 lbs @ 10% BF

LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10) LeanBodyMass is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try ZMA to help with your sleep and recovery. I do not understand why exactly it works, or why exercise would deplete zinc and magnesium so much, but it is really great.
    Current / Goal Stats
    ------------------
    Deadlift: 325x1 Goal: 580x1
    Squat: 250x5 Goal: 495x1
    Bench: 225x12 (partials, working to full) Goal: 405x1
    DB Row: 180x10 Goal: 250x10
    Body Fat: 21% Goal: 7%
    Body Weight: 219 Goal: 190

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Running can be destructive as well. Its way too destructive for my liking.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rip op
    LEO

As I said I don't have my laptop - posting will be irregular. I also don't follow any macro counting.I wouldn't track my calories either, but it does help to stay strict.
    Day 152-153: spent weekend at a cottage with friends, it was a lot of fun, but calories eventually got out of hand, around 5000 per each day. I will have to add 2 days to my diet to compensate for the weekend.
    Day 154: 2300 calories, lots of left over bbq, lots of sleeping, cleaning my apartment.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

Day 155: 272 lbs. Still bloated after drinking. However visibly I didn't gain much.
    Training : 10.0 mph/3.6 mph hi it - 600 calories.
    Diet: 2097 calories: ate pork ears and liver, made mango spinach blends. Multi×2 dose, 5 fish oil caps.
    Finally can drive again, going to my mm a gym will be less time consuming.
    Bought running shoes, man, what a difference from stock Walmart ones, feels like running in a cloud. The cushion gives more than an inch in height too, big plus hah.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Day 155: 272 lbs. Still bloated after drinking. However visibly I didn't gain much.
    Training : 10.0 mph/3.6 mph hi it - 600 calories.
    Diet: 2097 calories: ate pork ears and liver, made mango spinach blends. Multi×2 dose, 5 fish oil caps.
    Finally can drive again, going to my mm a gym will be less time consuming.
    Bought running shoes, man, what a difference from stock Walmart ones, feels like running in a cloud. The cushion gives more than an inch in height too, big plus hah.
    600 calories doing "HIIT"? How'd you come up with that figure?
    How long was this "HIIT" session?

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    600 calories doing "HIIT"? How'd you come up with that figure?
    How long was this "HIIT" session?
    I plug in my age weight into treadmill interface, I think it took me ~35minutes. Calories are determined by fitday.com.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

I plug in my age weight into treadmill interface, I think it took me ~35minutes. Calories are determined by fitday.com.
    Well then it's safe to say that you are willingly accepting overestimated numbers provided to you. Just like burning 800 calories walking.

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Well then it's safe to say that you are willingly accepting overestimated numbers provided to you. Just like burning 800 calories walking.
    Not really. Ski machine or biking calories are overestimated because people tend to slack off. On treadmill you don't have a choice - speed is controlled by the treadmill, unless you consciously lower it down.
    Plus moving 260-270 pounds at high speeds takes a lot of energy, buddy.

Day 156: 269.5 lbs.
    Here is a pic at 263lbs on Friday.

Need better quality.

Today: Boxing Bag work: 1 hour, kettle bell circuit - 30 minutes(hard).

Diet:

Figured out why I dropped so much water weight last week. I started to drink everything with Stevia and Splenda to trim calories. I don't know why but that thing ( in high doses at least) makes me wee every 5 minutes. Also creates uncomfortable feeling in my bladder.

Edit: BTW, I am taking double dose of a multi, plus 5-6 fish oil caps every day ( Plus ~50 calories that I don't count).
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 08-19-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew