notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50)

macros for athlete/strength

I'm on defrancos wsfsb routine and I play bball on offdays. My bf is 22-25% so I'm cutting at the moment. Are these macros ok?
    fats 80g
    Carbs 300g
    Protein 210g

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please state TDEE.

How long have you been cutting? Progress thus far?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50) notpuayet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    Please state TDEE.

How long have you been cutting? Progress thus far?
    cutting for 5 days, I believe my maintenance is 3300cals, cutting on 2900/2700 depending on activity

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    will need more info than that friend, like your TDEE ^^

edit: Theres no need for that much protein unless its down to your food preference.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    will need more info than that friend, like your TDEE ^^

edit: Theres no need for that much protein unless its down to your food preference.
    how much protein is ideal for preservation of muscle mass then? Not all of the sources are amazing bcaas, though 80g is from whey, about 50g from chicken, some from milk..

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by notpuayet View Post
    cutting for 5 days, I believe my maintenance is 3300cals, cutting on 290p/2700 depending on activity
    You state 210g of protein in your OP and above you are stating 290g of protein. Which one is it? If 290g, then that is overkill. Up to you. One gram per pound of BW is sufficient - no need to make it more complicated then that.

Your overall calorie deficit should be sufficient. Wait another week and see how you do.

Dont just use the scale as your barometer (which Im sure you know). Use the mirror, periodic waist meausrements, periodic BF measurements, how your clothes fit, progress pics, etc..
    BRAINS & GAINS

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    how much protein is ideal for preservation of muscle mass then? Not all of the sources are amazing bcaas, though 80g is from whey, about 50g from chicken, some from milk..
    well ideally 0.82-1.25g per lb or lean body mass, so if you were cutting i would go with the 1-1.25 range, but ideally 1g per lb is enough, and if you want to add more protein in through food pref thats cool. You can rely on supps to help get you there, but you dont need to waste money on BCAA, unless you like to take them while training fasted? Instead of buying them you could buy other foods like fish and red meat that are protein rich?
    Eat the damn yolk.

You state 210g of protein in your OP and above you are stating 290g of protein. Which one is it? If 290g, then that is overkill. Up to you. One gram per pound of BW is sufficient - no need to make it more complicated then that.

Your overall calorie deficit should be sufficient. Wait another week and see how you do.

Dont just use the scale as your barometer (which Im sure you know). Use the mirror, periodic waist meausrements, periodic BF measurements, how your clothes fit, progress pics, etc..
    I did not know that xd, and I have no calipers, should I just look at the mirror then yh. Also it's 210-230

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    well ideally 0.82-1.25g per lb or lean body mass, so if you were cutting i would go with the 1-1.25 range, but ideally 1g per lb is enough, and if you want to add more protein in through food pref thats cool. You can rely on supps to help get you there, but you dont need to waste money on BCAA, unless you like to take them while training fasted? Instead of buying them you could buy other foods like fish and red meat that are protein rich?
    I meant the profiles, usually overhitting protein means you can get away with poor protein

Bump

I meant the profiles, usually overhitting protein means you can get away with poor protein
    wait, are you saying you mean you are taking in lower quality protein or something?
    Eat the damn yolk.

Dont bump after 5 min. It's silly.

I did not know that xd, and I have no calipers, should I just look at the mirror then yh. Also it's 210-230
    Protein is fine. I was just stating to use as many tools as possible. Dont have to use all of them. Mirror is #1 - IMHO.

GL.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Dont bump after 5 min. It's silly.

Protein is fine. I was just stating to use as many tools as possible. Dont have to use all of them. Mirror is #1 - IMHO.

GL.
    I cant find pug, PB, sorry but get in this thread before i blow a vessell

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154637713

not hijacking your thread Op, still here to answer anything you need.
    Eat the damn yolk.