friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone else think mental illness is on the rise, especially with sloots?

NGL i think it is.

case in point, a girl who messaged me yesterday was like heya! you ever find someone to go with to canada? (implying shes interested) well i didnt feel like responding cuz my *** was burnt out from working n i hit her up today & she's like "no i think ill sit this one out." JFL then why you text me out of nowhere and ask me about it?

also some girl was like when youre back in town i want you to show me how to play xyz game, so i hit her up and shes like "dang i have some long work training that week" (riiiiiiight)

and then some other sloot was all on my nuts but would do chit like sit across the room from me the two times we met up

like wtf? lmao i swear to god something, maybe social media or too many starbucks have fukked w/their heads.

edit, girl #1 just said "I wanted to give you a definite no. I'm not wishy washy. And 2: to wish you a good trip." when i was like "soo why you even hmu about going to canada yesterday if you're going to "sit this one out."" wtfff
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah, I've noticed a big jump in mental illness during the last 1-2 years. It's to the point where I had to stop socializing because it's not worth it.

I've noticed it mostly in men. And some Karen types of females. I don't really cross paths with mentally ill females much anymore though, because usually those type of females are long filtered out before they reach the upper eschelons of business.