Cordova40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Help! Need some feedback!

So i started Kris Gehtin's 12 week fat loss program about 4 days ago. Im following too a "T"! Ive subtracted 500 cals from my maintenance intake, eating every 2-3 hours, 6 meals a day, Following his workouts, and 30 min of cardio after lifting. Since ive started the program, ive gained 1 pound instead of losing it!! What could i possibly be doing wrong?? HELP!!

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 data point over 4 days tells you nothing. Body weight is a constantly fluctuating parameter. Could be water retention, could be a big dinner you haven't crapped out yet. Focus on a bigger picture, over a few weeks instead of a few days.

Cordova40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by mrmrbill View Post
    1 data point over 4 days tells you nothing. Body weight is a constantly fluctuating parameter. Could be water retention, could be a big dinner you haven't crapped out yet. Focus on a bigger picture, over a few weeks instead of a few days.
    The diet plan shows that you should lose 1-2 pounds per week. Even now after 1 week of intense workout and diet, ive gained 1-2 pounds instead of losing. These are the things that discourage me. And im following it to a "T".

mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrmrbill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cordova40 View Post
    The diet plan shows that you should lose 1-2 pounds per week. Even now after 1 week of intense workout and diet, ive gained 1-2 pounds instead of losing. These are the things that discourage me. And im following it to a "T".
    It's Kris Gethin's plan. He's the one to call for tech support. It's his plan.

Here's what I would do:

• Learn about routines and exercises. This puts you in a "driver's seat" to control your destiny. So that way, you know more than some fckhead selling supplements disguised as "a plan". When you follow fckhead "X", you are leaving your advancement outside of your control -- so you get the quality you asked for.

• For your own body, that you have to live with for the rest of your life, ... which hopefully will be a long time ... isn't it worth putting in your own learning experience? Or is your own body not worth that to you?

• Learn what you need to fuel your body with appropriate protein, fats, carbs here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    • Sort out a proper routine, here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137364463

Read those two links, then you're armed with better information to pursue better questions.