ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ManveerA41 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much should I weigh to start cutting for keto?

Never done keto before so using it to cut this spring. I'm about 6'0 and 175 lbs atm. I've been bulking for about 3 months now and gained about 25 lbs, with very minimal fat gains. I've lost very little tone on my six pack, only the lower 2 if any. I was planning on bulking to 190, and than doing keto to get down to 180 and be set for the summer.

Any suggestions?

btw I'm an ectomorph, very high metabolism, idk if that plays a part in keto.

FoxxUnbeatable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keto, when used as a tool for cutting, is like any other diet. Eating a caloric deficit will result in weight loss. There is no desired bf% or weight required to start a cut, the choice is entirely yours. Do what fits your goals, but remember; Keto is not a wonder diet. Other than the initial water weight loss, which will not be visible, you will lose weight at the same pace as any other diet in the same caloric deficit.

If your metabolism is ‘very high’ as you say, and you have visible abs, I don’t really think keto is for you. Keto isn’t a bandaid fix to get ripped for summer, just lower your calories and train hard, the results will come.