Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up Shaved my goatee today

I've been thinking about losing the beard and mustache for a while now and this morning I shaved it all clean.

Now I have had a goatee for at least 10 years now maybe 12 I'm not sure which but it's been a very, very long time since I've seen my face without hair on it.

I go off to work and give my wife a kiss and even come back and gave her a second kiss and you know what............. she NEVER EVEN noticed that I had shaved. LOL, not sure if that's funny or if I should feel bad.

LOL, I think I'll take it as humorous.

That is all have a great weekend folks.
    Was friends with Methuselah

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I've been thinking about losing the beard and mustache for a while now and this morning I shaved it all clean.

Now I have had a goatee for at least 10 years now maybe 12 I'm not sure which but it's been a very, very long time since I've seen my face without hair on it.

I go off to work and give my wife a kiss and even come back and gave her a second kiss and you know what............. she NEVER EVEN noticed that I had shaved. LOL, not sure if that's funny or if I should feel bad.

(before and after) pics or it didn't happen.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How you gonna make a statement like this and no pic?

WTF do you look like now?

I am actually thinking about shaving my head bald again.
    On the list for Bannukah

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    [img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8WqMfLNTRGNyUj9Q9BP-sRJ9dDmXHRjWtvmQvV7ELnOHKEWWrQA&t=1[g]
    Holy hell. I LOL'd irl.

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    ^^^ This.

Negged.

And I don't think your wife loves you anymore.........
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    (before and after) pics or it didn't happen.
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

WTF do you look like now?

I am actually thinking about shaving my head bald again.
    Well I had to rush out the door so no time for pics of my ugly mug.

I told my wife I was thinking about shaving my head just last night and I got the bertstare.jpg. LOL, I think that means she'd rather I didn't.

Will try and post a pic later, I want the wife to cut my hair tonight too.

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Me thinks hes leaving something out.

You went for the whole Man-scape, didnt you!!!

Pics or negs.

wait..wut
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Me thinks hes leaving something out.

You went for the whole Man-scape, didnt you!!!

Pics or negs.

wait..wut
    ahhh......... no, no I didn't.........

ahhh......... no, no I didn't.........
    Some guys claim it gets em out of the pocket faster on squats.

Not sure if its wind resistance or binding.

inB4clinical studies

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you shaved your beard and risked an early morning w/o setting off your wife all in the same week? You sir have stones.....

Some guys claim it gets em out of the pocket faster on squats.

Not sure if its wind resistance or binding.

inB4clinical studies
    We used to shave the fronts of our thighs for power meets. Theory was that the bar slid up easier on deads. Not so sure that could make any significant difference but if you thought it did it likely did. I remember the ex-wife always hated it when I did that. LOL, especially if we were going to go on vacation or somewhere right after where I was wearing shorts and walking around with hairy legs except for that long stripe on my quads shaved clean. LOL

Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    So you shaved your beard and risked an early morning w/o setting off your wife all in the same week? You sir have stones.....
    It's just the way I roll. LOL

righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) righter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's just the way I roll. LOL

Stay fabulous, OTL!!

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I shaved mine as well 3 months ago or so, gonna grow it back in fall

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should have just taken her to the damn jazz concert, Roy.

We used to shave the fronts of our thighs for power meets. Theory was that the bar slid up easier on deads. Not so sure that could make any significant difference but if you thought it did it likely did. I remember the ex-wife always hated it when I did that. LOL, especially if we were going to go on vacation or somewhere right after where I was wearing shorts and walking around with hairy legs except for that long stripe on my quads shaved clean. LOL

To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by righter View Post
    Stay fabulous, OTL!!

LOL, likewise my dear.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this thread is useless without pics ....

Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    this thread is useless without pics ....
    Gee Steve I didn't know you cared? Kinda hits me right in the heart knowing........

graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000) graybeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't Sampson lose his strength after a hair cut, you may need to consider regrow

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics or Negs....... Just Sayin'

I kid I kid

Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    Pics or Negs....... Just Sayin'

I kid I kid

I do not need a mod neg.......

Will comply later.........

LOL

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I do not need a mod neg.......

Will comply later.........

LOL
    You know I have nothing but love for you OTL

But I am curious to see what you look like without the goatee. I am sure you are just as handsome without it, as you were with it.

Talking

Originally Posted by fitmom43 View Post
    You know I have nothing but love for you OTL

But I am curious to see what you look like without the goatee. I am sure you are just as handsome without it, as you were with it.
    I don't know about that, I grew it originally to cover up part of my ugly mug. Kinda forgot that until I went and shaved it off this morning.

LOL

Love you too Sara.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't wait to see!
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Wink

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Can't wait to see!
    LOL

Be careful what you ask for Lisa......... remember what has been seen cannot be made unseen.

LOL

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Negged.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gee Steve I didn't know you cared? Kinda hits me right in the heart knowing........

LOL

asdf

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Negged.

LOL

asdf
    asdf......... right back at ya.

My daughter just stopped at the shop. She spent the night with one of her girlfriends and had to stop and see Daddy ATM. She didn't make it one step into the shop without going "Oh my God, you shaved!!". LOL, of course nearly all her life I've had a goatee. LOL

If you look at the last few posts / threads OTL made its all comin together ...

OTL shaved in prep for dat der alien abduction and dem dar anal probing

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OTL shaved in prep for dat der alien abduction and dem dar anal probing
    OTL knows Keltron?
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.