amo_bham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just starting out after 30lb weight loss

Have just lost 30lbs from 200lbs to 170lbs. In the last 10 weeks. I am 37 years old and 5'9"

I started with a 10 day master cleanse (lemoade fast), and went from 200lbs to 180lbs
    and then a non carb diet, no booze, and went to below 170lbs (today)

I did the master cleanse (lemonade fast) a couple of years ago and went back up to 200lbs in about 6months, admittedly because I was drinking beer & eating junk.
    I'm determined to not drink for a bit, and have been staying off junk food too.

I have been a little bit with an old barbell and have been running 2-3 miles on treadmill a few times a week.

I feel I have loads of energy, feel so good and want to stay like this and tone up a bit.

Also body fat is 22% so needs to come down

I eat porridge in the morning, fruit spread throut the day, soup and half brown roll at lunch, chicken & brown rice & veg after work, and drink lots & lots of water.

Please could someone advise me on what is the best way to keep the weight off, tone up, build some muscle, I am not a member of a gym and I dont have a huge amount of time with work kids etc to do too much,

Would appreciate any help, assistance, comments, advice

Many thanks in advance, I have attached pics.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by amo_bham; 09-06-2012 at 05:57 AM.

UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by amo_bham View Post
    Have just lost 30lbs from 200lbs to 170lbs. In the last 10 weeks. I am 37 years old and 5'9"

I started with a 10 day master cleanse (lemoade fast), and went from 200lbs to 180lbs
    and then a non carb diet, no booze, and went to below 170lbs (today)

I did the master cleanse (lemonade fast) a couple of years ago and went back up to 200lbs in about 6months, admittedly because I was drinking beer & eating junk.
    I'm determined to not drink for a bit, and have been staying off junk food too.

I have been a little bit with an old barbell and have been running 2-3 miles on treadmill a few times a week.

I feel I have loads of energy, feel so good and want to stay like this and tone up a bit.

Also body fat is 22% so needs to come down

I eat porridge in the morning, fruit spread throut the day, soup and half brown roll at lunch, chicken & brown rice & veg after work, and drink lots & lots of water.

Please could someone advise me on what is the best way to keep the weight off, tone up, build some muscle, I am not a member of a gym and I dont have a huge amount of time with work kids etc to do too much,

Would appreciate any help, assistance, comments, advice

Many thanks in advance, I have attached pics.
    So you went from 200 to 180 drinking lemonade? LOL. What exactly do you think you lost during that time? Probably what very little muscle you barely have is my guess.

You desperately NEED to read the nutrition stickies here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

And follow a beginners routine like Starting Strength or All Pro's Beginner routine.

And ffs stop doing stupid sh!t like lemonade fasting.

amo_bham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for that I will read them.
    I am totally aware that what I did was bad, which is why I want to do somehting correctly now.

But it did serve a purpose, I have a lot more energy now, I dont feel depressed, I want to change my body,

This is not how I felt before the master cleanse, also I am not obsessed with food anymore,

I know the MC is not a healthy thing to do, but its motivated me to do more & start to look good.

As for no muscle, see pics I think there is a bit there, wasnt much b4 either