Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Can Someone Critique my first Refeed?

I'm kind of nervous about going over maitanance but I feel like my body is in need of a Refeed after 6 weeks of cutting at 1900 cal a day. I'm about 162 pounds, 5'8, 13bf.

My daily macro goals are

55 fat 145 protein 215 carbs. 1900 cal

After plannin out my Refeed day, my macros are

43 fat 158 protein 362 carbs, 2430 cal

Main questions:
    Fats too high?

Ok that in eating 10oz whole wheat pasta for most carbs?

Ok/nesesary to do tho over 10% bf?

When should I train after Refeed? In plannin on eating this tonight and training tomorrow afternoon.

Any help is appreciated!!

DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAaaMan64 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eckobird View Post
    Fats too high?
    Too low. The minimum recommended is 0.45 * Body weight. Or 0.45 * 169 = 77 grams. Try that.

Ok that in eating 10oz whole wheat pasta for most carbs?
    Do you enjoy eating pasta? Because other than it probably really ****ed up your ability to sentence, you're carb source is up to you.

When should I train after Refeed?
    Whenever you feel like it.
    SF Bay Area Crew
    Game Developer Crew
    Nut Misc Crew
    Actually Enjoys Clubbing Crew

Play MY MMORPG: Marvel Heroes. http://www.marvelheroes.com/

IG: DAaaMan64

"Stronger than yesterday, now it's nothing but my way. My loneliness ain't killing me no more. I, I'm stronger" ~ Mark Rippetoe

Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckobird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok typing from my phone and meant to type I'm not in.

I'll as more fat then, I thought you were supposed to keep fats low as possible on Refeed days.

And ddnt know if whole wheat pasta was too refined to get the majority of my carbs from it that day.