NinjaZg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Inzer Forever belt, international shipping?

Hi guys, new to the forum, great to be here

I want to buy Inzer Forever Belt, 13mm, single prong, size L.
    I need to have it shipped internationally to Croatia.

What is my best option for international shipping, which shop?

Ordering directly from Inzer is too expensive, shipping is insane, something like 170$ for a 80$ belt.

Iron Gladiators, emailed them for a shipping quote since their website doesn't calculate it automatically for my country, exchanged few emails with Brent, gave him my information and when he was supposed to get back to me with the final price, he stopped answering emails.

Monstermuscle.com, sent them an email asking if they have the belt in stock and for the shipping quote, no answer for two days now, also read an old thread here about their poor customer service.

House of Pain, returned my email pretty fast, acceptable shipping(40$) but they don't have the belt in stock, I would have to wait for 2-3 weeks for the belt to be shipped to them and then God know how long for it to reach me.

What would you recommend? Are there any other shops that I have missed?

Thank you for your help

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am somewhat knowledgeable on international shipping from my job, and I think House of Pain would be your best bet. $40 sounds like a great deal for shipping to Croatia, assuming they are shipping it via DHL Worldwide Express. I think waiting 2-3 weeks for the belt would be fine. If they ship via DHL it would only take about a week to reach you once it's out.
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

633 / 418 / 633 - 1686 Raw (Wraps) @ 242

The Muscle Bear | Discover Your Powerlifting Potential

http://www.themusclebear.com

ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000)
    www.goodlift.cz straight from Czech Republic I think its about 10 euro shipping and the quality of the belts is same as Titan or Inzer
    1890 ipf meet total
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ziyedb

NinjaZg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JacobRothenberg View Post
    I am somewhat knowledgeable on international shipping from my job, and I think House of Pain would be your best bet. $40 sounds like a great deal for shipping to Croatia, assuming they are shipping it via DHL Worldwide Express. I think waiting 2-3 weeks for the belt would be fine. If they ship via DHL it would only take about a week to reach you once it's out.
    They ship via International USPS. It says 45-60 days on HOP website, so that's 2-3 weeks for the belt to reach them then additional 45-60 days for it to reach me, worst case scenario, 80 days.
    Do you have any idea how much it usually takes for packages shipped via International USPS to reach their destination?

Originally Posted by ziyedb View Post
    goodlift straight from Czech Republic I think its about 10 euro shipping and the quality of the belts is same as Titan or Inzer
    Thanks for the info but the quality is not the same as Titan or Inzer.
    I ordered from Goodlift before, their old belts were awesome, but newer ones fail to impress, not to thrilled about the quality of leather and they're closer to 10mm than 12mm.

Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liftamulti is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    USPS? Prepare for an eternity.
    I don't care.

ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000) ziyedb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NinjaZg View Post
    Thanks for the info but the quality is not the same as Titan or Inzer.
    I ordered from Goodlift before, their old belts were awesome, but newer ones fail to impress, not to thrilled about the quality of leather and they're closer to 10mm than 12mm.
    Then you could try some other shops but ordering from the US is way too expensive for Europe.
    www.c-of-c.de
    http://www.powersportz.de/
    1890 ipf meet total
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Ziyedb