Closed Thread
    alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy Misc dentists I need your help (gtfih)

So one of my molars has infection and dentist just told me that I need to get it extracted or I can have serious problems... that’s ok but

Can that change your jaw change ? I don’t wanna loose my strong brad Pitt/Chad jaw i would rather die (srs) what do ?

I’d rather die than be ugly

alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh I forgot misc is full of tradies

IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmfao. take my measlies you peasant red.
    Toxic Male Energy

Pull-up mogged GooBaa 19JAN2023, me (10) him (5). To this day he refuses to take his perm.

Garbage Tier Miscer List: LargePeter (5 foot 9), GooBaa, Luc1fer, MinisterofLust, Fang2, OPGenesis, NYPat, DolphinPilot, (saved).

RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not dentist, but I have braces and I know lots about teeth in general
    First, you can't extract anything while being infected, so you need a prescription for antibiotics
    Second, the extraction is not affecting you in any way regarding your jaw line
    If it's the last molar, those are usually better extracted cause they get infected easily and usually take space away from the rest of the teeth if you have a smaller arcade

good luck
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

Originally Posted by RoxyFoxy22 View Post
    First, you can't extract anything while being infected, so you need a prescription for antibiotics
    If it's the last molar, those are usually better extracted cause they get infected easily and usually take space away from the rest of the teeth if you have a smaller arcade

good luck
    So is my dentist retarded or trying to make money ?? It’s the molar one before wisdom tooth. I’ve had infection for years and it’s broken and he said that root canal isn’t possible anymore.

No one can see it when I smile so I never cared

Originally Posted by IronILLinois View Post
    lmfao. take my measlies you peasant red.
    Not trolling see my next post... I can pm you my chad jaw pics if you want and also pic of infected tooth

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    So is my dentist retarded or trying to make money ?? It’s the molar one before wisdom tooth. I’ve had infection for years and it’s broken and he said that root canal isn’t possible anymore.

No one can see it when I smile so I never cared
    WHy do you want to keep a broken down teeth that's infected?

Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    WHy do you want to keep a broken down teeth that's infected?
    Bcz I don’t want my jaw shape to change I have nothing else to attract women.

No one can see it when I smile. My other teeth are perfect

Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

good luck
    I had a tooth extracted because the infection was so intense that not even antibiotics helped so why do you insist that you cannot extract infected teeth?

Yes the jaw bone structure will change depending on what happens during the extraction and how old you are. Depending on the tooth the Dentist might have to scrap off some bone to lever the tooth. And If you're older (25+) the bone structure might not grow back fully.

It's very unlikely that you'll notice any visible change in your jawline though. If you leave it infected and hope for time to heal it (which is unlikely unless you run certain medics) it could spread to other teeth or your lower/upper jaw and cause immense amounts of damage. In a worst case scenario the infection gets carried through your bloodstream to your heart which then gets infected and **** gets real Just because of your sheningans.

So follow your dentists advice or at least visit another Dentist for a second opinion but do it in time and not in a week.

Good luck and get well soon Mate!
    6'3 - 230

Collect things, not moments

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Extracting a molar is not going to change your jawline. Wife is a dental assistant.
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dec4y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which molar is it? If you don't want to risk bone loss then the best option is to get an implant a few months after the tooth is extracted. Also the best way to preserve bone now is to get a socket bone graft at the same time as the extraction (if possible - with infection present - it usually isn't recommended) It likely won't change the profile of your face - but way down the road it might do so inadvertantly
    Always Pick #4
    850 FICO crew

Originally Posted by Crysthal View Post
    I had a tooth extracted because the infection was so intense that not even antibiotics helped so why do you insist that you cannot extract infected teeth?

Yes the jaw bone structure will change depending on what happens during the extraction and how old you are. Depending on the tooth the Dentist might have to scrap off some bone to lever the tooth. And If you're older (25+) the bone structure might not grow back fully.

It's very unlikely that you'll notice any visible change in your jawline though. If you leave it infected and hope for time to heal it (which is unlikely unless you run certain medics) it could spread to other teeth or your lower/upper jaw and cause immense amounts of damage. In a worst case scenario the infection gets carried through your bloodstream to your heart which then gets infected and **** gets real Just because of your sheningans.

So follow your dentists advice or at least visit another Dentist for a second opinion but do it in time and not in a week.

I have appointment this thursday. Man he said my both is still good and I should get it extracted ASAP or it can spread. I asked his assistance if my jaw can change she said no but I’m not sure.

I’d rather keep getting laid for 2 years and die then be an incel forever.

I’ve always taken my good looks for granted bcz of attention i get everyday and it’s my jaw that makes me good looking.

Also don’t wanna have an assimytical face.

Originally Posted by Dec4y View Post
    Which molar is it? If you don't want to risk bone loss then the best option is to get an implant a few months after the tooth is extracted. Also the best way to preserve bone now is to get a socket bone graft at the same time as the extraction (if possible - with infection present - it usually isn't recommended) It likely won't change the profile of your face - but way down the road it might do so inadvertantly
    One before wisdom tooth. Dental assistant said it won’t change my face/jaw but idk

r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    good luck with your endocarditis goals of 2018.

Originally Posted by r0bo View Post
    good luck with your endocarditis goals of 2018.
    Like I said I’d rather die than have an ugly jaw

harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) harmsxwhey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn’t change your jawline, but having to get your jaw bone cut because of an infection rotting it might.

But you should probably just let it go, let it turn septic, and die.
    |USAF K9 Crew|
    |Patriarch Crew|
    |Garage Gym Crew|

Squat: 475 (sleeves)
    Bench: 305
    Deadlift: 485
    Snatch: 195
    C&J: 245

Originally Posted by harmsxwhey View Post
    Doesn’t change your jawline, but having to get your jaw bone cut because of an infection rotting it might.

But you should probably just let it go, let it turn septic, and die.
    It hasn’t reached the bone yet so do they have to cut my jaw bone ?

I don’t wanna turn from Chad to Timothy wtf.

Just when my acne started to clear and I was confident to approach girls

johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) johnnyboi123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    Bcz I don’t want my jaw shape to change I have nothing else to attract women.

No one can see it when I smile. My other teeth are perfect
    good luck with that. infection will eat away at your bone anyway and you'll be in worse shape. Talk to your dentist about extraction and then bone graft to preserve bone. Maybe down the road you can get an implant.
    Biden 2024
    Hunter Biden 2028/2032
    Chelsea Clinton 2036/2040
    Natalie Biden 2044/2048

gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry OP, you're going to become a jawcel.
    “It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley

residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) residesinAZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Time to grow a beard.

Originally Posted by johnnyboi123 View Post
    good luck with that. infection will eat away at your bone anyway and you'll be in worse shape. Talk to your dentist about extraction and then bone graft to preserve bone. Maybe down the road you can get an implant.

It hasn’t reached my bone yet tho so am I safe ?

Originally Posted by residesinAZ View Post
    Time to grow a beard.
    Can’t grow facial hair

I’m too depressed right now (srs)

Not sure if I should go to dentist on Thursday

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in on roll bread

thanks for wasting my 5 seconds

Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    in on roll bread

thanks for wasting my 5 seconds
    Dude you’re dentist. I’m 100% srs I’m really worried. Why do u think I’m trolling ??? Please tell me if my molar extraction can change face

SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SippyCups is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    True miscers are on coconut oil for all teeth related needs brah get with the times it's 2018
    Posting from CCF State Penitentiary. F7-Work Pod.

Raw dog crew.

Originally Posted by SippyCups View Post
    True miscers are on coconut oil for all teeth related needs brah get with the times it's 2018
    Dude I need serious advise. Should I go get my molar extracted or no

RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoxyFoxy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crysthal View Post

Insist with what ? I never said not to extract his molar, this is exactly what he needs to do, just told him that he needs a prescription for antibiotics.The infection can spread into your body if not cured with antibiotics before.

Have you ever thought why you were put on antibiotics BEFORE ? Probably you are a rare case, because usually it is not done like that, I had 2 molars extracted before braces, I had no infection, but I still got a VHS test before.

And no, his jaw bone has nothing to do with the extraction, I am 100% sure

OP, listen to your dentist and extract it, but ask about antibiotics before, your other teeth will get infected too if you don't take care of it
    ~~Cardio Bunny ~~ Eastern European ~~

Insist with what ? I never said not to extract his molar, this is exactly what he needs to do, just told him that he needs a prescription for antibiotics.The infection can spread into your body if not cured with antibiotics before.

Have you ever thought why you were put on antibiotics BEFORE ? Probably you are a rare case, because usually it is not done like that, I had 2 molars extracted before braces, I had no infection, but I still got a VHS test before.

And no, his jaw bone has nothing to do with the extraction, I am 100% sure

OP, listen to your dentist and extract it, but ask about antibiotics before, your other teeth will get infected too if you don't take care of it
    So nothing will happen to my jaw/face shape right